! Please take a look ! ! if you like the idea - than devs must see this!

What if we do such an experimental mode and see how it goes?

No repicks, you pick a hero before match starts. 2-2-2 stays. If you are alone MM matches you with a corresponding setup. If you are in a group - cooperate what to pick. Only 1 shield tank is allowed (Sigma or Rein or Orissa). (Winston is not a shield tank) SR for every hero. Calibration - 3-5 matches should be enough I think.

Why I think no repicks is important and will prove interesting:

1st - this will provoke players to match up with friends or other players more than in the past. Because this will help to make a more universal team, because you can’t repick. So thinking enemy team, same as your team will have only 1 shield tank and 2 DDs, you need maybe 1 hitscan, 1 projectile, 2 heals 1 shield tank and 1 non-shield tank.
2nd - The fact that enemy team has lets say a strong widow, and you pick tracer or genji to take her off, does not make you a better player, its just you picked a counter for that other strong player, so after he dies 1-2 times he will take Mcrree to take you down. This turns OW into a repick game, not a shooter game. What I think is wrong.

I think this will kill the shield meta, and make most of heroes playable again, and bring back fun hopefully.

I hope you like this AT LEAST AS AN EXPERIMENT (or suggest edits/improvements) and please upvote so papa :slight_smile: and other devs can see this and think it over.

Just to give you a heads up a forum title that is calling for votes or a petition is frowned upon. Same with called out the names of Blizzard team members. Please be mindful the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines and the Blizzard Forum Code-of-Conduct.

Changed the topic, goood now?

1 Like

Good now, thank you. Just remember that the overall idea is to generate a constructive discussion, while Blizzard does have people who review feedback on the forums (note I am not one of them), the forums are more intended for players to discuss Overwatch with each other.

Even more restrictions, along with totally locking you out of any counters. No thanks.