Please stop Complain about Brigitte

Please stop Complain about her. You can kill her with Moria Orb if Careful Playing. She has some Counters! Also I aldready killed Brigitte with Moria Orb…

Sorry my Bad Spelling

10 Likes

She’s disgustingly overpowered, which was intended since the ONLY reason her brain dead self is in this game was because dive was meta. SHE is a mistake by a design standpoint. This game would be 10x better if she was removed.

10 Likes

Moria and Brigette, would make a nice Bakery name.

2 Likes

No it wouldn’t. Deleting heroes is a terrible idea.

8 Likes

Keeping OP ones in the game for the sake of not nerfing tracer is a terrible idea also.

3 Likes

No hero is immune to criticism.

4 Likes

She isn’t even OP to begin with. She’s designed to be a brawler. Which means she’s effective in a 1v1 situation. Plus She’s a support/tank hybrid as well.

9 Likes

What I don’t get is, with old Bastion it was all like “Nah man he’s fine you suck just use 4 characters to take him out and never be in his LoS ever.”

But now with Brigitte: “Holy shoot I have to stay more than 2 feet away from her? Unfair!”

9 Likes

Thank you for proving my point, she was designed to be overpowered which is the problem.

Imagine being this ignorant.

3 Likes

She’s not remotely overpowered. Her strength at close range is offset by her poor mobility and low damage output. Go play Doomfist or Hammond and make her life miserable.

5 Likes

Like i said. She’s isn’t OP and learn how to keep your distance.

4 Likes

Moira and Brigitte sound like an female duo of Rick and Morty.

1 Like

Sounds like you don’t need any imagination to me.

1 Like

“Moira and Baguette” bakery

1 Like

You’re justifying an OP hero because she has a counter? Doomfist doesn’t counter her and neither does hammond.

As if her ult doesn’t speed her up letting her close that gap, as if she doesn’t have a shield bash to further close the gap. She is overpowered, she is FAR too easy to have the impact she does, she will ONLY be balanced when her stun is gone and her shield has 300HP. Balance is boring so I can see why you’d rather the brain dead hero stay OP.

1 Like

Haha, as a Mercy player get used to having complaints after complaints. They won’t go away no matter how nicely you ask.

Best of luck to you.

Tfw you try to keep your distance,and try to run away,but she just flails your behind

2 Likes

I’m justifying her because she is not overpowered, regardless of the emotional hyperbole of the forum denizens. Doomfist and Hammond are outstanding counters. Go knock her around for a bit and see how well she can do her job. Junkrat works wonders too.

1 Like

Let me redirect you to a post from geoff goodman.

3 Likes

Not op, just too easy