Please remove Resurrect

Rez should stay.

If not. Remove Reins sheild, Genjis sword, doomfists fist, zaryas bubbles, hanzos bow, Tracers blinks.

2 Likes

rez is the most powerful ability in the game, if they take it away from mercy, they’d actually give her a decent well made ult for mercy. that’s what OP is trying to say.

1 Like

hope wouldnt be lost if they take away rez c: well i dont really want it gone but if it makes mercy better for both mercy and non-mercy players then id go for it but i doubt they’ll remove rez.

1 Like

Id personally like to see some changes to res before they removed the mechanic completely. I don’t want it to be her ultimate or restricted to her ultimate.

I think if it were something you had to apply before someone died. Like a ressurecting harmony orb but stylized for mercy (I was thinking shed put a halo on people or lil wings). You’d have to to wait a few seconds to change who has the orb and once the orb is used it goes on a longer cooldown. 30 seconds or whatever. Maybe the orb would have a travel speed to make clutch res harder.

Or it could be full heal when they reach 1hp. That would help characters like pharah when they ult.

I am sorry how is reviving a single person the most powerful ability.
What are multi-kill ultimates than? Ultra most powerful abilities?

4 Likes

But mercy would be.

What’s the point of mercy If she doesn’t have rez?

2 Likes

u clearly dont care about balance

1 Like

My experience differs from yours.

I am frequently thanked, sometimes effusively, when I rez a teammate. People who have died ask for rez.

2 Likes

Removing rez from a perfectly balanced hero would be against the balance of the game.

2 Likes

It does feel like this is the only way to balance her and meet everyones demands in the process.

A skilled ability that is impactful would make a big difference.

tempo rez is still really powerful, and lets not forget its an ability that’s not an ult. i agree that right now, its not that good because of the nerfs but as an ability to rez mid fight, its still considered a strong ability. i do believe right now, it really lost it’s value.

balanced? well … i do think she’s fine, but people seem to hate playing her, and i dont see that much of her ingame, anyway, if mercy gets a rework to improve the fun aspect of her kit, which is unlikely, mercy’s rez must go, and if it goes for a better mercy, so be it, changing isnt always bad.

I would play her still if it was removed and the development team didn’t give her another overpowered E. I know it’s iconic it’s like a Junk mine or tire or a Sombra hack , but at this point it needs to go,

200 hr Mercy.

Some.

Some love current mercy.

As the devs said.
They can’t balance around a few people.

3 Likes

well i doubt they will take rez away but IF they do, she can still have a pretty powerful ult in it’s stead. we still dont know what might replace it but it can still suit mercy and such ^^ i know rez is loved, i love it too but all im saying is that if they ever plan on removing it for a better ult then i personally wouldnt mind, i do know a lot of other people will though i hope they do find a better solution for mercy that includes rez

It’s the only thing stopping Blizzard from making Mercy great again. I’d trade out res for a better Mercy any day.

1 Like

I think its really powerful, but I also think that its limitations currently keep it from being the most powerful ability in the game. Back when res was instant I would have agreed completely.

1 Like

There is no tempo rez. You need nearly 2 sec to rez someone. That 100hp you didnt heal or atleast 120hp in Valk.

You need alot of points to pull of a succefull and useful rez. The majority of it are not even in your control.

Also the dev team did buff the rez as it was an ultimate with the reason that it was to weak.
You currently have this version of rez as an E ability in even weaker form. That should say everything about its value.

3 Likes

Rez isn’t her current ult though.
So removing rez wouldn’t change her current ult.

Agreed. I really love current Mercy. I still play her. I haven’t been asked to switch ever.

2 Likes