Please remove Havana and Paris

My bad, didn’t know that rule. I don’t want a map vote because that places certain heroes in a bad spot and throws the balance of the game in a bad spot. I like 2CP maps as a Sym players so I’m not hating on Paris for being a 2CP map alone. I just think it’s poorly designed. Maybe I could’ve just asked for a map rework?

The design of Paris makes sym viable. Much like how pirate ship maps are all that keeps bastion relevant

meh… removed; no. but reworked; sure. i would like that TBH. Just another reason that this game, like so many other games out there, needs to have both a map selection tool as well as map creation tools.

I don’t mind Paris but I think something needs to be looked at on Havana 3rd.

Havana is fine.

Paris needs some sort of rework though. Especially for attack when there is only one passage to the point.

I think they’re fine. There are plenty of maps (e.g. the well, or lighthouse) that aren’t very good for long range heros. But these are great for that. It really calls for playing the right hero on the right map.

I really don’t like Paris, but Havana isn’t bad.

Havana is fine, Paris just needs the first point to be like 10 meters further away from the attackers.

Havana’s last checkpoint is the worst checkpoint in the entire game from payload/hybrid maps.

The Paris choke is brutal and unfun if you’re attacking. Other chokes are not as frustrating, easier to push though, and have alternative routes that are not restricted to Pharah and Junkrat and maybe Lucio. Havana on the other hand is kinda just meh. I like night time maps the most. I wish Havana was stormy like the event.

EXACTLY!!!

although the walk to 3rd point in Havana is kinda aa walk to hell but, havana is a pretty fun map

and Paris have a lot of routes to attack, but people trend to use the one where defense is planted

But i love Paris. Now havana its welll. Its eh

not at all, i like horizon a lot better, paris is just simply too hard for attackers to go up against, the defence have roughly 10-15 seconds spawn advantage on point B. Havana on second point is also extremely hard to attack as it has so much high ground for defenders to take advantage of. Horizon isnt too hard to get to high ground and it is quite fair, point A not so much but point B is perfectly fine and fair.

Havana is a decent map. Paris on the other hand, can sometimes be a bit difficult for the attackers at times on the first point (one entrance with high ground adv. for defenders close to the entry choke).

Havana is fine, Paris is the worst designed map the game has seen. It’s literally a meme/gentleman’s move to draw/have someone leave the game early to dodge the map.

No, brother. Paris has the worst map design we have ever seen in the game so far.

4 Likes

Learn the maps just like you did with all of the previous ones. They’re not going anywhere, and a post like this solves nothing.

They can throw Horizon Lunar Colony into the mix too. I hate that bloody map.

I heavily believe that these maps were designes as anti goats maps. They play differently and favor long range high burst damage.

Remove Paris. I love Havana though…