Please remove Havana and Paris

Both these maps are just awful. There are no redeeming qualities to them. And what’s worse is they are 2CP and payload. The 2 modes that can take forever to finish.

Forum Moderator Note: Topic title edited as petition posts are frowned upon.

49 Likes

No. Both maps are fine. Grow up.

38 Likes

Agreed, its time blizzard gave us some kind of control over the map selection. Either map choice out of a few options, or a map blacklist.

I’m tired of leaving Paris games. Let me black list so I don’t have to waste my time waiting for it to load.

11 Likes

Still better than Lunar Colony Horizon.

11 Likes

*rework.

These map look great but they need some changes.

2 Likes

My endorsement went from 4 to 2. I’ve gotten -75% xp. Just because I instantly leave when I see these maps. Any punishment is worth not having to go through these two garbage maps.

17 Likes

IM not going to petition to remove a map from the game. We are lucky enough that they released any maps. I’d say they are very “plain” maps. Both maps lack some design issues, but at least we have new maps.

I am NOT a fan of paris because there is NO other routing to the first CP on attack. Unless a widow or pharah can JUMP over the left side of the building at the choke.

I hate paris but no id never want any content removed.

That is my only complaint about Paris. They need to increase the skybox by like…a foot so pharah doesn’t get blocked by every building in the map.

5 Likes

I would just like another entrance for Paris.It heavily favours defenders (Point A) just like old Lunar (Point B). Kind of annoying to get in when you’re spending half the time breaking double shields and a Bastion, even with a coordinated team.

Otherwise both maps are alright.

3 Likes

For the last time. Map selection affects hero balanace because some heroes are stronger on certain maps and weaker in others. You cannot have a system that blacklists maps without upsetting balance even more

5 Likes

I love 2CP maps, so Paris stays. I love Havana, too–long sight lines on point A with access to high ground, the warehouse is great close quarters play, and point C is fantastically challenging for offense.

I actually really like both maps. Don’t make your problems into everyone else’s problems.

7 Likes

You think they’re garbage because you never play them, so you don’t know them as well as you could. Maybe suck it up.

8 Likes

What difference does it make if people just leave when the map loads anyway. If I don’t want to play on Paris, I’m not going to play on that map. I just want tools to make it more convenient.

1 Like

As a friendly reminder…

Please try to build discussions around game features that you don’t like, such as provide points of what you don’t like and suggestions on how you would improve it.

1 Like

And that affects you accordingly and I’m glad. Me not being able to play Paris despite loving it cuz you guys refuse to adapt is just bad balancing

You can play what ever you want, but the map sucks and the rest of us shouldn’t be punished because you have bad taste.

2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling you just don’t want to learn the two newest maps?

3 Likes

No. The map was made and we love it but you refuse to adapt so if I’m on your team I can’t play it? Nope it stays and you will play it and if you leave you will be penalised. Live with it