Please reduce "Misery" Heroes in arcade rotation

This is the worst of the semi normal modes. It truly is misery.

4 Likes

Why is it the most popular arcade mode then? (hint that’s the reason it’s not going anywhere)

You may not enjoy but A LOT of people do and if it was removed then they’d 0 reasons to play.

The past brawls are ok but they don’t have a lot of sustain and you only end up playing them a few times before getting back to “normal” play which as mentioned for a lot of people thats MH

2 Likes

MAYBE it’s the most popular because they pair it with other options that are even worse, so people don’t really have a choice? Guaranteed if you left all modes up there permanently it wouldn’t be in the top spot. ? No, actually what they can do is reduce the number of deathmatch modes like there is now. Three DM modes, Yeti and Misery. Why? Why can’t we have more options, god forbid. GIve us permanent Lucioball and Mayhem at the least.

Well except Jeff made a Poll asking which is your favourite arcade mode and Mystery Hero won easily…

(have to click the thread link to see the results)

Also the one time they did take it away there was an uproar on this forum and across all of Blizzard social media accounts demanding to bring it it back and they did ASAP

I always like warming up with mystery heroes, and I’d be bummed to see it go…

The mode has led me to appreciate and even decide I like the heroes I am more unfamiliar with, and respect for people who can use a hero that I can only derp with. I love the chaos of it, and I love how rapidly the outcome might flip because someone got the hero they are best or worst at.

You forgot to add “I think” to the beginning of your opinion post. I’ve got 195 hours on Mystery Heroes. It’s fun. Only bad thing is the hero stacking, but that’s a small issue.

1 Like

What % of the userbase even comes to this forum to participate in anything? Arguing that because it was the highest ranked among the base here therefore it must be the favorite of everyone who plays isn’t the best argument.

And you could take away anything in this game and there will be an uproar to bring it back.

Point is at the very least, give better options to choose from aside from deathmatch modes.