Please raise Symmetra's base damage (level 1 beam) dps to 90!

symmetras dmg should be 90/135/180. I know her dmg isn’t really a problem but still i dont wanna do winston dmg for 1.6 sec as a 200 healthed character with no survivability.

yass please.

honestly this
the earlier levels (1 mostly) suck so bad. it holds her back a lot when compared to any dps.

Rather they just make the damage increase by a percentage amount based on how much damage you deal. So you go from +0% to +50% at 1 second of constant damage, +100% at 2 seconds of constant damage, +150% at 3 seconds, and +200% at 4 seconds. Basically be like Zarya’s charge but based on dealing damage rather than blocking it with a bubble.

great idea, that should also help sym switch between alt fire and primary fire. Losing primary fire damage when using alt fire is kinda dumb for a dps hero. Let alt fire damage also charge it.

I like it. No dps hero should be doing 60dps at any point, esp when they’re as squishy as Sym.

Sym buffs are what we need next!

periodttttttt sis!!!

trisha that spaghetti salad was delicious how dare you to not like it

I am for increasing her base damage, as long as, her high damage is reduced down because it’s way OP once she gets there.

They need to just give her a whole new weapon designed to actually fit her kit and style of play. The weapon 3.0 has was absurd to give her in the first place and a completely failed concept after Blizzard has shown to be incompetent at properly balancing the original PTR issue.