Please, no more LucioBall

I don’t care if it comes back. It most likely will. That said, I enjoyed it the first year it was out. Last anniversary I played it a few times and didn’t enjoy it. Why? It was the other players. They are all hard core Lucio Ball players and were really good and most were generally rude because you were’t as good. After like 3 games I quit playing it. I can’t even play enough to try and get better at it. Either way I just don’t care so I won’t be playing it beyond a possible free loot box (that I don’t even need)

I really hope so. I’ve never been a fan of the game mode and quite frankly it’s time to give us something new and actually fun.

Lies, it was available during the anniversary event. You’ve only waited a couple months :slight_smile:

There’s going to be a new stage. :slight_smile:

Same here, Lúcioball is easily my favourite event exclusive minigame, when the first Lúcioball came out, I played it more than the regual game. Actually, during that time, I played only that one with my friends, we loved it so much!

1 Like

Missed it last year , and the event skins, so im pretty hype to finally be able to play it. There was a mod for one of unreal tournaments back then that was just like lucio ball and i loved to play it in LAN etc.

Does a new stage actually matter though?
With maps for other modes, you get different gameplay options and all.
But the Lucioball maps… are pretty much just skins for a map. Nothing new about it beside the background

2 Likes

I don’t know if they change anything this year, but between the first and second Lúcioball they changed a lot gameplaywise as well, like how the ultimates work, you couldn’t push enemies with soundwave anymore, even crossfade changed a bit. So I guess they will do something this year as well.

Rocket league and over watch.

It’s win win.

well its a new map from what i saw on twitter

i know that, i have played both versions of it, but a few little changes and a map skin, isn’t really a lot of new stuff to get excited about for people who are not hyped about Lucioball.
Sure i liked the mode too, but I didn’t play it that much, os i really hope a little bit more comes this year

Sorry but they need to add something new. 3 years of the same gamemode isn’t entertaining for some. They did it for other events like winter wonderland and year of the dog.

Of course they should still keep lucioball but I think without any new gamemode its going to be stale.

2 Likes

If we take Overwatch Archives when we got a completely new PvE mode, or even Winter Wonderland when we got another minigame in Yeti Hunter next to Mei’s Snowball Offensive, then yeah, it’s not that of an exciting event with that many new stuff, I admit. But it’s still a week to go, so who knows what new stuff they gonna leak this year. :slight_smile: I’m yet to see a bowling mode with Doomfist or something new sport-releated event.

Couldn’t play the game from mid lunar event 2018 - a few weeks ago.
I already missed retribution and anniversary as well as comp season 7-9

Lucioball needs massive tweaks. The ball is too fast and can fly across the entire field. Opposite teams goalkeepers can play basketball by themself forever while other players will be chasing butterflies.

I really want a new game mode OTHER than Lucioball. It feels slow, and the announcement of “Oops he accidentally scored his own goal lol” makes teammates turn toxic in an instant. It’s surprising, but MORE people are toxic in Lucioball than the actual game!

A “new” map which only the background is changed. The rest is the same.

Such effort.

1 Like

You and the other 99 Lucio Ball players can play Rocket League if you must. The rest of us like some variety and unique, fun modes.

1 Like

People always complain quicker and louder than they praise. Lucio ball is easily the best alternative game mode in OW. Please don’t remove it

2 Likes

You dont have to remove it,but something new would be nice. Who cares about the arena,theres no real difference between rio,sidney and busan,it just doesnt matter.