Please no infinity translocator

If you think this will improve her AT ALL you don’t play sombra or know what she’s supposed to do.
Sombra timer to stay on the backline was never the translocate time, it’s her health.

4 Likes

If you have inifinity stealth you NEED infinity translocator to combine.

1-Stealth to position yourself
2- hack/attack/ult
3-translocate to safe place

it’s her basic combo as she can’t do real damage, she need to run away.

1 Like

I think infinite translocator is fine.
I mean, what’s the point of having infinite duration stealth if you have to basically drop what you are doing after 15 seconds regardless.

The only thing I can see happening would be to have her translocator be able to be destroyed by the enemy, meaning she has to leave stealth to place a new one, or stealth back to her team for safety.

2 Likes

If you’re just standing behind an enemy team stealthed for 20+ seconds you’re not helping your team.

1 Like

Considering how she’s been absolute trash tier pick for so long…

I’ll wait til seeing results before I say anything about the changes.

1 Like

You can destroy the translocator by looking at it and pressing the interact button.

Sombra mains don’t want or need this. We need our bugs fixed, our dmg per bullet upped, and the LOS issues resovled. That’s it. We don’t want changes that were thought up while high on molly.

3 Likes

What if you are waiting for them to push in ? making the time 20 secs for them to move in WAS ability management , now you can just ignore that.

I think if her translocator is going to be infinite, it should be destroyable.

1 Like

Yea that gonna be a good counter , but who in the world would even be able to reach her translocator other than flankers ?

Have you played the game in the last 3 months? There’s a new character called Brigette which gives you 100 more armour.

That’s the point. If you put it somewhere smart, it won’t be much of an issue, but if an enemy does find it then you get punished for it.

1 Like

That won’t really change a thing for you since she can already pretty much go through the entire map without it wearing down

No, sombra is meant to be buffed.

No worse than Perfect Brigette or Genji’s infinite dash.

It’s not like infinite stealth is OP, keep in mind if Sombra stays in stealth she’s not actually fighting or adding DPS to fights so staying in stealth isn’t any kind of good strategy, this is more of a convenience change because a lot of time is wasted right now managing her timing when her little runs might not prove fruitful in the limited time she takes to sneak around, and then she has to go through the rigmarole of setting it all up again. This just cuts out the unnecessary interruptions in her flow while giving her team some tactical scouting advantage, that’s all.

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

actualy the translocator being “infinite” increases the odds of Sombra falling into your trap. You could waste a good shot if Sombra just let it run out of time or don’t need to come back and you’rel eft with an empty trap. Might as well place Symmetra’s 3 turrets on standby xD

2 Likes

That’s a new level of overpowering a hero. I tought hanzos damn leap is making him anoying to get rid of, but sombra now being able to run away to the other end of the map is plain a stupid decision.