Please. Nerf Storm Arrow

Nah they just need to make it so his arrows arnt the size of a tree.

Its no use asking. Only shimadas get special treatment and slap on the wrist nerfs

7 Likes

Hanzo is balanced. All other DPS should be brought to his level.

Are you doing a Torb only account? Because that would explain why you want Hanzo nerfed.

3 Likes

Dude DF is flavor of the month.

Hanzo needs to wait for his turn again.

Where do people get the idea his arrow’s hit boxes are the size of trees? latency, server prediction and hero hit boxes are things you need to think of. Not a fan of storm arrow myself but please don’t assume things like that.

3 Likes

Hanzo is from ancient Japan lol

Because he is a short/mid range projectile shooter.

Widdow is hitscan while Hanzo is projectile. That’s why he got some thinks to make up for.

2 Likes

This isnt my main. What are you assuming?

Everyone should have a 1 shot hm?

If it’s as difficult to achieve, sure.

1 Like

Remove critical hits from storm arrow

4 Likes

I think the real issue with Hanzo is that they didn’t just replace Scatter arrow but they gave him mobility to get away after he walks up to tanks, shoots their huge critbox and then leaves. Totally fair with the wall climb and everything.

Maybe decrease the cool down on his jumps or make the distance shorter or something so it keeps him from being a close range sniper. That doesn’t even make sense.

Widow needs to charge before “2-3” tapping. She isnt mccree lul. Calling it a nerf is pretty funny. A sniper shouldnt be bursting down a tank in any case

P.S. make better arguments

Right. Leap AND storm arrow? I’m ok with leap if he didnt have that one

1 Like

No, they shouldn’t, and no, he isn’t. He embodies the power creep that has utterly destroyed this game’s balance and with it any competitive integrity. He needs to be nerfed, and severely. He shouldn’t have burst and infinite sustained damage and mobility and over-generous hitboxes and wallhack utility and a lethal ult that ignores barriers and short range and long range.

People complain about Widow who does barely more damage than Hanzo, and that only with a full-charged headshot. She has less mobility, he gets a basic ability that does most of what her ult does (on top of being tied to a potentially lethal shot), she sucks at close range, he has burst for close range and for killing barriers or tanks.

Hanzo symbolizes the biggest problems facing the game right now.

2 Likes

If youre dying to widow smg as reinhardt idk what to tell you except git gud?

:clap: Good Job. You get the consolation prize for bare minimum effort. I’m proud of you, son.

Thats true. He is more reliable than he was before, but 1 shotting +
Burst is a bit too reliable dont you think?

You’ve become a respectable young man. I’m sure that random forum goer appreciates the way you conduct your speech and how polite you are. I’m proud of who you are, son.

You really need attention dont you? Not a troll btw