Please nerf mercy

My my, how far we’ve fallen

1 Like

She is consistent. She is Meta. She is not OP.

Now tell me… How is this not a nerf Hanzo post? He is the only one that needs nerfing. Or Balancing.

Honestly, as a support (but not mercy) main, I don’t think she should be nerfed, but changed in the fundamental way she works and plays.

Don’t forget Brig lol

Her rework was even 10x more OP than what she was in her 1.0 state.

I’m not calling for another nerf but previously, Mercy 2.0 was the epitome of cancer.

Having to get a perfect team wipe only for a Mercy to avoid spawn puppy guarding (on 2CP for example) by flying out with the most unpunishable mobility and then instantly Rez 2 teammates and pocket them for more life was absolutely unfair.

I don’t think you are feeling to well. Here take two, and call me back in the morning.

1 Like

Well I’m talking about now. She’s not 2.0 anymore.

That was over a month ago and based on the state of the game when dive comp was the only meta.

Mercy and Zen are the only top-tier picks in both dive comp and the Brig meta.

i already made a nerf hanzo post

:spider_web: Haven’t heard any correction on his balanced statement so :man_shrugging: Just because a meta suddenly changes, doesn’t change the hero’s stats. Mercy was the same iteration from the tail end of dive into brig meta. Literally nothing is different stat wise from when she was deemed balanced to now, a month later.

You’re expecting timely feedback regarding the state of balance??

:spider_web: You’re expecting me to call a character that has been unchanged since last deemed balanced just a month ago OP?

The meta favors her, she doesn’t need nerfs lol.

1 Like

Wheres the megavoid to suck up all these threads complaining about Mercy flooding the forums lately

Whatever. If you don’t think that the most-picked hero in the game at GM (which is the only place where balance matters) isn’t in line for more nerfs, then I have a bridge to sell you.

One caveat, though–I don’t think she should be kept in her current state. It’s been long time for them to admit that moving Rez to E was a mistake, swapping Rez and Valk, and going from there.

More like the forums have adamantly turned them into a meme because they’re salty.

Like, come on. They asked for buffs before, and everyone touted “she’s 100% balanced now” and now they want nerfs when nothing about her has changed.

Of course they’re going to be annoyed. This whole situation is RIDICULOUS.

3 Likes

What about Brig? She is balanced as she is.

Shh, those are fighting words in these parts :frowning:

Why is everyone so against having a good solo healer? I don’t understand…

Sure, in a perfect world it could be any healer and not just Mercy, but why are people so against having a Mercy on their team? :frowning:

Yeah, I disagree. I think that she should be not nerfed, but tweaked so she becomes more of an actual support (this coming from a support main)

[Forum Moderation: As a reminder, all current Mercy feedback belongs here.]