Please make Angel Mercy skin for the Winter Wonderland

Oh your a nice person from I’ve read and seen we’re like minded people in a way I’m just nervous and scared sometimes.

When posting.

1 Like

Don’t worry!

There are mean people here, yes, when people start trolling me on OW forums I just bypass the post and start talking to the next person. The jerky people go yell at somebody else.

You’d be surprised how many times that worked! :smiley:

1 Like

Thx for the advice if I only I had used that kind of sense earlier.

But aside from that these forums aren’t all bad as long we are here and survive the flood there will always be a safe haven for those who need it.

(Always remember positivity is :key:)

1 Like

I usually just stay in the Mei fanthread where we argue whether Mei is a sweetie or pretending to be sweet but she’s actually evil.

It’s been years, and we’re still going. Other topics include football teams, the best cheeseburger joint in New Mexico, etc. They’re good people.

I dont’ think it’s possible to stay in OW forums for years without good people.

1 Like

Is it at all possible to be directed to this thread I try and stay positive but sometimes the negativity gets to me.

Being with like minded people such as yourself will help my sanity.

1 Like

This is my home on the forums, Akaras, one of the regs there, helped me start rezzing this thread for the big push to hopefully be noticed in time for Winter Wonderland. Behold! The MEI FANCLUB!

1 Like

I want santa reinhardt wielding a giant candy cane.

I’ve wanted this since before the first christmas event.

2 Likes

Can we compromise and have Rudolph Reinhardt? With a giant candy cane as a hammer and little reindeer horns?

He’s totally big enough to pull a sleigh with Torb and Brig on it.

And I love Mei I consider her a main so this will be a welcome place I’m sure :smile:

1 Like

I think Mei is a sweetie, but many there think she is evil. xD

1 Like

Rudolph rein would be comical! But I’ve always thought it’d be cool to have santa be buff to no end, wearing red fluffy battle armor, holding a 6 foot long candy cane. Plus, we already have rudolph roadhog!

1 Like

Oh, we have Rudolph already?

The problem with Santa Reinhardt is that Torb is already in possession of a Santa outfit, which his wife makes him wear every Christmas.

So, we need to brainstorm something else for Rein. Both Rudolph and Santa are taken.

Mei also has a santa skin though. I mean, I guess you could say she’s Mrs Clause?

Tracer is an elf, and lucio just has a skin with a blue santa hat haha.

Unfortunately I think they’re moving away from santa kinda skins, since last year, we didn’t actually see any at all. 2 of them were winter sports themed. Sugar plum fairy for mercy was kinda one? But idk where that idea gets its origin.

Idk. I just really want rein to have a candy cane hammer regardless

Tell a lie, we got krampus junk

1 Like

Maybe Reinhardt could be Santa’s Little Helper?

You gotta admit, Reinhardt is a very “little” guy!

2 Likes

Isn’t santa’s little helper the dog from the simpsons…? xD

Reinhardt is tiny. Idk what you’re on about :thinking:

1 Like

Rein isn’t a dog, but he’s clearly been hit on the head too many times.

And yes, Rein is so tiny I don’t think a microscope could detect him.

Let’s make the Mercy ornament spray a skin don’t you just love the look of it it’s gorgeous!

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sry Serencious bliz won’t let me link but I can still support this thread by comments and emojis!

:innocent::angel::dove:

1 Like

Thank you!

Do you think the thread would be more popular if I called it Snow Angel Mercy or Angel Mercy instead of Christmas Mercy? People seem to be having issues with the Christmas part…

1 Like

Aye, I always thought that Mercy’s Winter skin should have been an Angel since the 1st Event. Her Holiday Spray was even an Angel Tree Topper. Just doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Better late than never though, right? :smiley: