Please Make 2018 All-Star Skin Available For Limited Time Too

You’re going to complain about me asking a question in every thread and then copy paste your response in all of them? Really?

1 Like

Just like past events skins come back for the same event in the current year, so could last years all stars skins come back for the all star this year. They wouldn’t even have to be cheaper token-wise.

1 Like

They are called all start… 2018 skin not 2019!Even a monkey can understand why they are not coming back

2 Likes

I agree with this

Not true though… back in 2016 we thought the stuff like halloween skins would be exclusive once a year, then next year we found out “nah go ahead buy more event lootboxes you’ll get em eventually”

i wouldnt be surprised if they did make it available honestly. Luckily though blizzcon and kerrigan & nova are still exclusive. Though the serious lack of exclusive skins really kill the allure of collecting em cause you know everyone and his brother will get them all eventually.

They never said they were exclusive, that isn’t even remotely the same thing. The closest thing was “get these during the event” which doesn’t translate to “never coming back.” AS Tracer/Genji have the date 2018 in their name/way to purchase them.

Anniversary too. 2017 anniversary skin sets 2018. You’d think those would only be on those years as the anniversary but no. While I dont disagree with you I’m just saying they more then likely will make em available. It wont matter what year they are from those are just the sets from “that year” eventually in 10 years you can get the full set!.. lame but i wouldnt put it past em.

Anniversary is an in-game event where you can get the skins out of loot boxes. None of the exclusive items are in that item pool, that is the difference.

In Wow you have an item and achievement with 2009 in the name but you could still get it in 2010 so…

Do you want a banana ?

1 Like

There are many achievements and items you used to be able to get in WoW that you cannot anymore as well.

I don’t really care whether its available again or not, but I don’t think they will bring it back.

XD I feel like anything with the 2018 skins your so negative and absolutely don’t what them to come back that’s funny

You can feel that way if you want, I don’t really care. I’m not negative, it was just obvious they weren’t coming back and think it’s kind of a waste of time to ask devs to bring them back. They won’t, so it’s futile.

Many =/= all.

11/498 skins =/= all either lol

It’s year 2019. I can still buy limited edition Olympic flag pins from 1996, 1988, 1984…

Can’t seem to find any of them on the official Olympics shop, which means you’d have to get them 3rd party, and they are still limited. Overwatch doesn’t have a 3rd party or secondary market so they are just staying limited to those that got them last year.

1 Like

people were buying noire widow codes for 50$ or so, imagine that skin coming back for lets say 3k credits XD

I had mentioned the price could be raised because of their “rare collectable” status. The point is to make them obtainable in one way or another for people who collect skins. (But alas 3k tokens sound like a lot though. I’ll have to reconsider if I’m that much of a diehard skin-collecting fan.)

Personally I would like to ask Blizzard not to make these skins available every year. It’s nice to have skins actually be exclusive. I missed out last year cause I didn’t have a job, but I still think these skins with as special as they are should not be available every year. If you miss out on an exclusive skin you miss out on an exclusive skin thats just how it should be. I am still hoping they set up a trade system a way to trade skins with other players. But that is less likely if skins that are suppose to be exclusive are made available every year.

Apparently, they are not going to come back. A response from a GM to another player about the skins coming back.

" I can see here that you’ve queried regarding the All Stars skins for Overwatch from 2018. These skins for Tracer and Genji were exclusive for that year, and there are presently no plans to bring these back for future seasons. This is why they are not available this year.

2 Likes

Awesome. I do really enjoy true exclusive skins, wish my D.VA Police skin had stayed that way too. But looks like they are making an effort to make these all star skins special. :slight_smile:

1 Like