Please let us buy Pink Mercy

And yet they could do this with the WoW skins that were released at Blizzcon as I noted above.

But they haven’t yet.

Also they could add the event challenge skins from early events to the event loot boxes. But they haven’t done that yet either.

You can’t even get the Widowmaker skin from the Starcraft 20th anniversary now, as it was only available during the anniversary. Just had to log in to OW to get it during the event.

The Diablo skins they added to the loot boxes with the exception of the Demon Hunter one.

The special stand-alone events for some heroes should be repeated somehow. D.Va Nano Cola challenge was the very first one. Has not been available since and that was like 3 something years ago.

Anyway.

Some should be exclusive, some shouldn’t be. But its not up to us.

I have it, but personally I think it would be better to also add more skins (this one included) across different heroes to raise money for charity. Especially with a pandemic going on, it’s a no-brainer and I would definitely donate again and again for the good cause.

Uncharitable note - it could just be my imagination, but after trying every skin in QP and comp… I feel like the pink one makes her harder to shoot at under the red outline. I use this one all time and end up surviving longer. This is in contrast to the green dragon one where the helmet’s shape is basically another targeting reticule and the armor makes it easy to resolve the hitbox at range.

1 Like

Trust me, that’s a fallacy.

I use the pink one and I usually get shot at more. LOL The All Star skin is even worse for being a target. Might as well have a bullseye painted on your rear.

But there are games where the enemy know to focus the healers regardless of skin and those where they practically ignore you unless the rest are dead.

Best skins are those that blend into the map you’re on.

I mean OP, do you really think this will change Blizzard’s mind.
I mean they’ve already stated they’re not bringing back limited time skins and posts like this have been made before, so what more will your post achieve than past posts on the same topic.

1 Like

You can already donate again and again to any charity 'til your heart’s content now. You don’t need Overwatch to be involved at all.

The OP’s point was about Overwatch sponsoring it.

They will never ask my opinion but even though I have pink Mercy I don’t mind bringing her back ONLY if they bring all the other exclusives skins as well :slight_smile: . Just to be fair for everyone.

1 Like

Because. They. Want. A. Skin. And. Not. To. Be. Charitable.

1 Like

Exactly?! Idk why everyone doesn’t like the idea of it coming back. Maybe because they are jealous because they aren’t the only one with the skin anymore, if that is the case grow up! It is donating to a charity which is good and there is a reward more people are going to donate. Also it gets blizzard more money because people might buy the game to get the skin since you could only unlock it for a limited amount so now they have a second chance

2 Likes

Are you quite done ?

Ufff, again:

1 Like

Are you? Because you don’t quite seem to get it, so I’m going to keep saying it until you do.

I mean, no, not really, the Blizzard employee suggested I made a post about it because someone who could " make it happen " was more likely to read it here, but people seem to miss the point of the post

4 Likes

does the skin even look good lol

I doubt this.

This isn’t true, there were exclusive rewards in the time frame from 1 day to a few weeks.

it would screw over the income for any other exclusive skin since they come back. Either money for blizz or for any future charity.

But they are a company and know how to make money. I doubt they just mindlessly made it a limited skin for nothing. There was most likely some planning how to get as much money as possible for the charity (and for PR). If they let us buy this skin again, this would most likely endager the income gained of any future skin charity skin since people would think “meh nothing special if itdoes not run away”.

To be fair, selling something which is on limitless supply for a charity is a pretty genius idea.
You design it once and sell it over and over again.

Not really, I wanted it when I was new but it’s just too outclassed by most of mercy’s skins.

The best you can do is reach out to the Community in the forums and try to request that they release the skin again. If the post get the attention of the Devs team, a small window may be opened.
I get it if you’re new to Blizzard games, but it’s often done, when people give feedback, or do something in a ticket, the employees just tell you that they have no contact with the higher ups, and that often the best way to do this kind of thing is to write in the forums

1 Like

It’s pretty common for CS to direct people to post here when they can no longer help. Sometimes even against what the ToS itself states.

I don’t think that anyone is under any sort of false pretense that they want the charity itself to benefit exclusively from the re-release of the skin.

More like “Hey if you bring back the skin I could get it and the charity would make some extra money too!”.

It’s a little sad that everyone reacts to that request as if someone is masquerading as some philanthropist when mentioning how it would benefit the charity.

Yeah… people want the skin, but it WOULD boost donations to do it again. It just would. So + there.

6 Likes

Ah, been a while. Hello, Pink Mercy topic!

2 Likes

I hate pink Mercy. :leaves: