Please...Its been over a week (CPU, FPS drops, Sounds missing since patch)

Since the patch me and other people have had a spike in High CPU usage, FPS drops, Certain sounds being muffled to the point where theyre unhearable in game (Primary fire, certain abilities my own and enemy, and my ping will go from 50 to 200-300 out of nowhere.

And yes
This is ONLY with overwatch.

My CPU and GPU temps are normal
Not overheating
(I have monitored them constantly while playing)

I have read through a ridiculous amount of support articles on here and other sites, Ive cleaned my drivers and reinstalled. Ive changed settings around. Nothing is working and it’s getting extremely frustrating.

I have a GTX 1050 ti

Please,
I have been spending around 1-4 hours every night since the patch trying to get my game to just function to a tolerable level

8 Likes

Same here, but blizz doesn’t seem to care/acknowledge that this is a HUGE issue with many players atm :confused:

And instead of acknowledging this, they just give those copypaste “do this and that and this” messages and say that there nothing that could cause this in the patch and it your end that causesit…

3 Likes

Yeah they’ve stated before ‘its not us it’s your driver/cpu’
Yet I can run everything else perfectly fine :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah having same issues aswell. Insane FPS drops such as instantly going from 140 to 70 during a game at very random points, then it climbs back up almost as fast again. Smaller frame stuttering aswell. No issues whatsoever before with my current setup for almost a year now of playtime…

I got the regular GTX 1050. Switching from borderless to regular fullscreen helped with the issue a little bit.

2 Likes

I have the exact same Issue with my 1050 TI, worked fine yesterday but for some reason it started acting up. Tried a lot of stuff to fix it but nothing worked so far.

Well guys problem solved.
My solution:

Bought a new PC

Thanks for the support Blizzard!