PLEASE implement crossplay 🥺

found the article.
https://www.dbltap.com/posts/list-of-blizzard-confirmed-overwatch-upcoming-content-01d93p0rfsx7

Yeah not too much new information from the OhNickle interviews and others.

Oh…I’ll just excuse myself from this thread then…

They should add cross - play between consoles and PC too, but only if it’s gonna be optional and turned off by default…

And please, please Blizzard we NEED Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch :open_mouth:

No, Nintendo switch has low spec. It can’t be support on overwatch. Overwatch is high RAM and CPU on PS4/XB1/PC than Nintendo switch. So you have to buy PS4 or XB1, PC or next-gen.

Lol, are you kidding me?

Of course it can run Overwatch. Studios like Panic Button can certainly port it, as they did with many other demanding titles like Wolfenstein and Doom.

It won’t even cost a lot for Blizzard too and I believe it will be extremely successful and certainly a a worthy investment for the company, as was the Switch port for Diablo 3.

Solution for consoles: enable and support M&KB. It won’t be a problem if everyone can do it.

Then enable crossplay with consoles only. If consoles catch up to PC users later down the road, enable PC crossplatforms.