Sym Golden Glove Megathread

I assumed that’s what they meant seeing as the whole arm is gold in the sample the OP posted.

That’s just a mock up someone made. I’m really only wanting her glove but I suppose it might look better on some skins. I don’t know.

could we first face a real thing: her insanely weak teleport? after she´s fine: give her this gold pose or whatever… :smiley:

why can’t we do both?

I’m going to go to sleep and hopefully wake up to Jeff saying “we’ve been thinking this for a while. We’ll take a look at it.”

OP add in Bastion too. He doesn’t have a gold tank cannon, nor gold repair arm.

The difference is you can see Bastion’s gold in his victory poses and highlight videos.

idgaf

then maybe you should get onto that? This is for Symmetra.

Maybe you should be grateful for her having victory poses in the first place :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

there’s none showing off her gold. Maybe you should be grateful Bastion can show off his gold with Pride.

I’m not the one who made a thread asking for stuff, I’m just the guy who went along with your thread. Someone has some sand in their cracks,

1 Like

that’s axiomatic but this is for Symmetra. Not heroes that already have prominent gold weapons on display at all times.

1 Like

It’s a Symmetra thread. You told the OP to add in Bastion and then had less than friendly remarks to make after the OP rightfully refused such an odd request.

Seems like the you’re the one with sand in undesirable places. Or maybe it’s salt? Hm.

3 Likes

A noble cause my liege!

1 Like

Only if Lucio gets gold skates, Torb gets a golden claw, Winston gets a golden jump pack, and Bastion gets a golden tank gun.

1 Like

I’m really for Torb getting a golden claw. You’d know that if you read the whole post.

The reason is that it makes his ULT.

I’m also very sympathetic to Winston however he did eventually get a highlight intro that showed off his Gold. He is still without a victory pose showing off his gun. Should his jet pack be gold too? Probably but that’s someone else’s thread. Not mine.

The Bastion one is weird. He should have his cannon gold too but the difference between all these heroes and Symmetra is they already have victory poses and highlight intros that show off their gold.

Symmetra doesn’t.

I would like if you could have golden turrets and teleporters too… IF you could toggle them on and off. Same with toggling the golden glove on and off.

1 Like

That might be cool too but i’m not wanting to push it too much. Just asking for a glove.

I have like 2 seconds on symm and I’m all for this.

1 Like