Sym Golden Glove Megathread

shhhhhhhhhh no need to expose me

1 Like

what interesting ways your mind works

3 Likes

It’s overtaken Oasis as my favourite. I’ve used Oasis far too much. There’s a lot of subtleties to Magician that I didn’t appreciate when it first came out.

idky but i like magician so much (maybe coz i am practice some sly one had magic tricks irl?) plus i just love the top hat. On my alt account with her i am getting the sym golden gun with that skin xD

To everyone helping to keep this post alive I appreciate it. Hopefully Blizzard will finally acknowledge this soon.

It’s nearly been three years since launch.
Do you think she’ll get a victory pose for Archives with her gun? Maybe a highlight intro?

“The true enemy of humanity is the lack of Symmetra Golden Gun victory poses.” ~ Symmetra, possibly

1 Like

I dont think she has a highlight intro that shows her gun off either

She doesn’t. That’s the issue.

Mei, Winston and Roadhog don’t have any Victory Poses showing off their gun (although Roadhog’s hook is gold) but they do have them (one for Winston) with their highlight intros.

Pharah has the opposite issue. She has no highlight intros with her gun.

Just reminiscing about 2.0 because I was looking for more gun images. This is kinda funny how OP they thought 2.0 was and it’s quite lovely seeing her be played on attack.

1 Like

Can we just have this already, it’s been long overdue indeed!

1 Like

I am for it, but how would this work with her magician skin? Would the blue haze be gold, or the stars in it become gold?

a glove is a glove. An arm is an arm.

15 days until Archives.

Will she finally get a victory pose with her gun. Will she get a highlight featuring her gun?

Only Blizzard knows.

Still think a simple fix would be giving her a golden glove. Everytime I get POTG I look at her hand she uses to create her buildables and can’t help but feel disappointed it’s not been made gold.

There’s no justice in the world :upside_down_face:

I don’t play Sym so I don’t quite understand what’s happening here sorry…

Are you saying that even with the golden weapon equipped it doesn’t show in any of the highlight things except “snicker/insignificant”? Based on my knowledge of programming/game development (which is nothing) it sounds more like a bug where the correct scene isn’t being played…

Is what I see I potg intro what her golden weapon looks like?

1 Like

No, she has two emotes that show off her golden gun but she has no victory poses or highlight intros that show off her gun.

Welp, moira had one of the less visible gold guns so giving her something make total sense.

1 Like

Yeah. They look great and it means you can actually see her golden guns in victory poses and highlight intros. I just want the same for Symmetra.

Tbh I just realised that she actually has a gun and not just magic hands… I’m such a tool.

Yeh that’s pretty strange that she doesn’t have her prosthetic arm that’s heavily used for her various abilities =\

Personally I don’t use golden weapons cause I think they look tacky. It’s also been my experience that not everyone with a golden weapon is actually good with that character, so I’ve never seen the appeal in getting them.

That being said, on principle I do agree that her glove should also be gold like her gun since it is used way more frequently than other characters with golden accessories beyond just their gun.

1 Like