Sym Golden Glove Megathread

If they can make Doomfists knuckles gold they can easily add detail like this. If they will ever choose to do it is yet to be seen.

Tbf if they did this Ashe mains might want a word. Some hate Golden BOB.

Maybe I should write a letter
am gonna have a bf

Sadness.

It makes so much sense and it would look absolutely amazing! The new Workshop canā€™t change this Blizzard!

Hopefully sheā€™ll get something for Anniversary =/

1 Like

Mercy got her Parasol Victory Pose for Anniversary. Praying Sym gets Snicker.

1 Like

Workshop canā€™t fix this. Answer us.

Knowing that Pharah is suffering always makes me feel better as a Sym main

Iā€™ve had a couple of weird games where iā€™ve been annihilating Pharah as Symmetra and the Pharah changes to McCree. So weird.

I mean if the pharah is a potato and canā€™t manage her fuel I can too but in most cases her mere existence makes me swap

It was on Dorado and again on Lijang Tower. Enclosed spaces, I suppose.

I have this game where i teleport my turrets at the top of one of the buildings in dorado and the enemy pharah starts cursing at me in the chat lol it was hilarious!

2 Likes

I honestly only recently found out that your turrets stick to the slanted roofs on Hollywood defence. I was always going for the gable end and I need not have bothered.

How can I like a post twice? But for real, give my girl Satya some love. Sheā€™s the best architech in Vishkar, sis litteraly can create whatever she wants in the blink of an eye. She deserves a golden glove.

1 Like

I am exhausted asking about this but I wonā€™t stop until I have an answer.

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth, youā€™re fighting for a good cause.

1 Like

1 Like

heā€™e we go again

I wonder if anyone could mock up various Sym skins with gold detailing to highlight how good this would look?

Even if it was just the tips of the fingers. Especially for the likes of Oasis.

Can we get a golden Peg Leg for Junkie-Chan?..~ uwu