Sym Golden Glove Megathread

there was once a massive reddit thread regarding this with literally 100s of upvotes and nothing has been done.

However, I feel with the cosmetic enhancements made to new heroes now is the time to look at Symmetra again and give her something. She still remains the only hero without a victory pose and highlight intro that shows of her golden gun and i’m not confident she’ll get something this Archives.

3 Likes

can’t stop won’t stop

Thanks for the back-up. Really appreciate it. :ok_hand:

1 Like

STOP PUTTING MOIRA IN THE LIST OF GOOD GOLDEN GUNS THEY ARE SO SMALL AND BARELY NOTICABLE. BOB BRIG AND BAPTISTE are good examples. NOT MOIRA

It’s not that’s she’s in the good section. It’s that they added to her to make her gold more noticeable.

Count to 10.

Never heard this. When did they add something to her golden gun

Originally you couldn’t see them and people were unhappy because the bracelets were difficult to see with her sleeves. So they made her nails gold.

I mean nothing really compares to Blackwatch but the difference between Moira and Symmetra is that Moira’s golden weapons can be seen in literally every single victory pose, every single highlight intro. Even her character select screen.
Symmetra’s can’t which is why she deserves a golden glove instead of being forgotten and ignored.

right boo why cant these homophobes make their own threads about their mains rather than hijacking a sym thread like leave the gays in peace

2 Likes

They don’t even stop to think. They act like they’re hard done by. At least they all either have a victory pose or a highlight intro with their main that shows off their gold.

The Doomfist post made me laugh though.

Ohh thank you. I thought her nails were always gold. Probably because I don’t have her golden gun yet :sob:

she should get it but every hero should also get the same treatment

like cree or soldier etc only has gold on their guns

What would they make gold on Soldier and McCree? They’re both designed around their guns, like Pharah is… and they all have victory poses where their gun is shown. (not sure about highlight intros though)

1 Like

If every hero got the same treatment Symmetra would have a victory pose or highlight intro already that showed off her gun. The Devs focused everything on her glove and her creations but didn’t make it gold.

See the problem?

I was going to get Baptiste’s gold first but I didn’t want to sideline Moira.

i see, i though you just wanted some extra gold lol

1 Like

No. I just want to be able to show it off.

I really wish I knew if Symmetra was going to get a victory pose or highlight intro in the future that would allow her to finally show off her gold.

Then at least I could be patient because I knew it was coming but there’s not so i’ll Do my best to keep this at the top of the forums so more people see it. That the Devs see it. They see how many people want this as well.

It’s just hard though. All I want to do is let Symmetra have something that everyone else has. Why does she not? Was it because she used to be seen as a troll pick? Well she’s not. She’s been used in OWL. Please.

I really do appreciate all the support i’ve had on this. I’ve made dozens of these golden gun threads in the past and this is the only thread that has ever inspired hope.

Amazing what a couple of pictures can do.

3 Likes

You good fam <3 Keep screaming into the void! We’ll support you.

1 Like

screaming mode engage

Jeff please give love to Symm

1 Like