Please, for the love of God Blizzard, punish leavers more harshly

I mean, they deserve it for wasting their team’s time. As I said, the more games you leave the longer it gets and It can get too long D=

I know I don’t want to feel bad for them but I feel like it also depends on the situation.
It’s not always somebody with foul intent

Wouldn’t really solve anything anyways, a common form of disconnect is power outage and there’s zero way to detect that from someone manually disconnecting their internet.

Yeah, but it’s minimising it.
Taking care of one aspect

Disconnecting by power outage, I’d argue, usually means u won’t be worrying about your leaver’s penalty much cuz there’d be better things to worry about since it’s an power outage.

Plus, should power outage be a frequent situation, one should probably not play an online multiplayer game anyways.

Being inclusive and forgiving is a good thing, but being blindly so is an total other.

you can do that already, its called playing Comp

There’s plenty of times people lose power for all of 5 seconds, that’s all it takes to have to reboot up a machine and take the loss.

Doesn’t have to be a frequent situation for it to occur in a game with millions across the globe. It’s going to happen, and I only mentioned it as a scenario where “monitoring ping” wouldn’t mean anything as it’s an outage out of no where, exact same to Blizzard as pulling the plug on your router.