Please FIX this TP glitch (video) it's easy!

Look at this. This is a crucial ability and it just went “poof.”

This is entirely unacceptable and there’s an extremely easy fix.

Refund the cooldown when this happens.

This happens too often and it’s so hard to predict. This is an emergency, gamebreaking bug for Sym.

21 Likes

I think it happens at certain steep slopes like at that base of the monument. Same sometimes happens with Sombras Translocator and Orisas shields or Torbs turret.
Yes, it should be fixed.

2 Likes

Nerfing Symmetras whole kit by 20% or more except secondary last fall and giving nothing in return is also unacceptable. Symmetra is as good as dead, they may as well delete the hero after nerfing basically her whole kit by 20% when she needed buffs and fixes before that even.

8 Likes

Blizzard: We’ll look at it, but this would really help symmetra’s viability, so she’ll need a few compensation nerfs In return.

10 Likes

Nobody:
Blizzard: “Hehe teleport go poof”

Obviously you were trying to glitch the teleport out of map boundaries, so blizzard fixed it for you. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

True, can’t have those deviant Symmetras trying their nasty tricks!

2 Likes

I’ve done this before and I’ll do it again.

This needs to be addressed and hotfixed, ASAP.

Please also fix new bug with turrets where turrets don’t teleport when they’re on payload, thanks.

2 Likes

This is part of why I uninstalled. This glitch has existed for so long that I’m just done caring. What’s the point of playing a game where some characters aren’t allowed to be viable? This game has not even half the roster of other hero-based games, they really shot themselves in the foot by forcing some heroes to be throw picks.

1 Like

Im gonna bump this too because a wasted 12 seconds can be crucial

Teleport just teleport to another dimension. /s

Yeah even if you get tp back you already have penalty with animation of setting it up again, there’s no reason for full cooldown.

maybe post on bug reports too. because it IS a bug… :\

1 Like

I think that there are other abilities with issues like this like placing a Torb turret on a platform where it can’t settle so they should just remove the cooldown from all abilities if they get automatically cancelled like this

The easiest fix is just making it so you can’t teleport prexisting sentries.

One immediate buff that Sym definitely deserves is a reduced CD on her TP if she destroys it herself. Torb has this ‘feature’ and it rewards him for paying attention to his Turret while also maintaining a ‘window’ for the enemy team to act on (kill the dwarf before he builds a new one, etc.)

If TP is 12sec when destroyed, then it should be 6-8sec if Sym removes it herself. It’s Hard Light, remember, so it’s not like it actually blows up and she can’t even identify the body. She recovers the protons or whatever and rebuilds.

Makes sense to me, anyway.

1 Like

that has no baring on tp self destructing itself on certain places esp since it was introduced to prevent sym’s old shield gen from being put in closing doors that’d make it indestructible (e.g. junkertown end of A door).

HA. Them fix a refund problem. 4 years, and they can’t get the server to refund a projectile ult. When it gets used during a stun or nanoboost, and it vanishing.

How is that even on topic

1 Like

Put this in the bug report section.

I have done so; I’m also reviving this since it’s gone unaddressed so far despite being game breaking.