Please fix the Workshop

I’m not talking about enabling the editor. I’m talking about fixing bugs and inconsistencies that are breaking a lot of modes created previously and are incredibly frustrating to deal with. I have a mode (code is KMFPA) that was working fine, but I copied the settings to notepad to edit one single character in a custom string, then pasted it back and now it is loading a disabled map and the script is not working whatsoever.

Similar things are happening to other people.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that any setting related to Communication (like is communicating: “Hello”, “Thanks”, and even emotes) seem to not work. Hope it’s fixed soon.

Would be cool actually if once the Workshop is back we have conditions and actions for pings too, heck maybe the ping wheel is why the old communication conditions and actions broke.

Another small thing I noticed is that Junker Queen does not seem to trigger the “is firing Primary” condition at all.

Last thing I want fixed is the set ammo actions, it works for some heroes but on others their ammo just resets after reloading once.

1 Like