Please fix the Colorblind Inconsistencies on Console Overwatch

Here’s holding out for hope they’ll notice meeeeeeeeeee er, this thread.

I’m really losing hope that they will ever fix this issue… Also, wouldn’t it be better if this thread was in Bug Reports?

It’s in there as well.

It would at least be nice for us to know that you guys are at least aware of this Blizzard .-.

I was hoping Jeff might have answered this one tonight :c

Adding on the bit that with the release of today’s patch, it’s still not documented in the newly created known issues list for Patch 1.35.1.

And these inconsistencies have, of course, not been fixed either. I know this because with some of the inconsistencies in this thread, I barely have to try at all to prove that they are still true.

There’s also a weird glitch that shows defeat when people are still on the point/payload instead of overtime. I get it like every few matches on ps4.

Time for me to move this thread up because they’ve still not been addressed on the Console versions, even post 1.36 update.

And of course it hasn’t been documented in the 1.36 known issues list either.

Thankyou! Its really starting to get annoying at this point. Especially since its been so long since they came out that it has yet to be fixed.

1.36.0.1 patch later, and it’s not addressed :expressionless:

Was missing my ability to bump my own threads, so I went to get it back~

And now, this thread comes back because these inconsistencies are still around even today.

Maybe we will get lucky and have a dev clarify anything in the works!

Not sure if this was brought up in the OP, but they fixed this on the new patch:

Symmetra

• Resolved an issue where Enemy and Friendly UI color options were incorrectly being applied to Symmetra’s Photon Barrier

If I didn’t mention it, it’s likely it was because it was true on all platforms (having multiple platform versions has its perks after all!). However, I will check after getting dinner.

Yeah! Hoping that this bug fix made it to console! It’s the least they could do D=

Update:

• Hacked health packs
    • => NOT fixed. They still can’t be seen through walls with colorblind settings enabled.

• When ultimate is ready
    • => Fixed. The particle effects for this now show up in the proper color.

• The healing symbols around the edge of your screen when you get a health pack.
    • => Fixed. They show up, and are in the proper color now.

• Infra-Sight
    • => NOT fixed. They still show up in the default color of red even with colorblind settings enabled.

• Lucio’s Crossfade
    • => Fixed. It shows up in the proper color now.

• And while on-fire
    • => Fixed. It shows up in the proper color now.

• Captured Objectives
    • => NOT fixed. the ring effect that happens when you capture an objective still does not happen at all while colorblind settings enabled.

At least 3 remain (I say at least 3 because there might be some that aren’t documented here).

Post 1.37.0.1 update, and the remaining known inconsistencies have not been fixed btw ^

This remains true post 1.38 update.

These still remain true, post 1.39 update.

Just saw this thread. These issues are still prevalent and are quite annoying. All the abilities for all the heroes dont have any kind of color change when you change colorblind options. I believe thats what it is at now.