Please fix Symmetra

I replied to your comment on this thread. Maybe you should’ve been the one to comment on another thread in the first place?

This thread is about Symmetra, your attempts to derail it into a Revert Mercy thread are sad. I was commenting on another thread, until this dude decided to look up my profile, necro a one-month thread and have Revert Mercy people coming like yourself and derailing the thread.

If you have nothing to say about Symmetra, stop derailing my thread and go and post in the other 1231920310892334 threads about Mercy.

I did have something to say about Symmetra, which is why my post was about Symmetra. Except you didn’t like what I said, so it was apparently “harassment”. :woman_shrugging:

It’s pretty ironic actually. You were the first person to change the topic from Symmetra to Mercy. You cry about people “derailing” your thread when it was you who derailed it.

2 Likes

This is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Leave the convo. Let him go and discuss his witch hunting strats with “St. Knights of Undertone”. It suits them. Undertones are hard to hear.

Your buddy literally necro-ed a one month old thread that he would have never seen unless he actively looked at my profile in an attempt to harass me by creating a troll post.

Seriously, stop derailing my thread. If you have nothing to say about Symmetra, leave the conversation.

Can we please get back on the topic?

Sym’s is understandably weak at close rang, I often prefer to just use right click and I’ll try to close the gap between my target and I with TP or just walking up to them.
I mean, if you manage to get your left click to max power in a teamfight by focusing on a shield you become a mass murder weapon if not focused at all.
So do we want to give survivability to that? I’m not sure.

Maybe toning down the damage scaling with the left click’s charge and make it grow faster would be a decent alternative or just tone down the damage alone and give Sym a bit more shields.

Again, I did talk about Symmetra. You are the one who derailed the thread.

I think Symmetra’s charge up should be reduced to 1.5 seconds to compensate for having to be pinpoint accurate to deal damage with her Primary fire.

People don’t care enough about some stranger online to stalk them. Don’t flatter yourself.

This is my last reply to you.

It’s not fun to have a discussion with someone who insults people and then cries that they’re getting bullied when said people come back at them.

A one month necro? Please, you are not fooling anyone.

Nice try, but I didn’t insult anyone. I merely pointed out an observation about your mob style justice which you are clearly demonstrating in this thread.

I love this post, I agree with everything.
I’d like to add that the range increase is a bandaid solution, failing to address these key issues. Even increased HP is a small plus that lacks effort.