Please fix Symmetra

Na, just give her longer range or her primary that’s literally all she lacks rn. Or give her something to boost her survival ability. Her kit has alot of dmg potential, and tele enable alot of new gameplay styles (as a mccree main i love all syms that tele me up to impossible-to-reach ledges for me)

1 Like

Too situational I think, plus shields would make this useless.

This. Her primary problem has always been her non-existent range and the lack of any survivability. Now more so than ever without shield gen and shield barrier.

1 Like

She needs 250 hp at the very least.

Also: She should not only be able to leech ammo from barriers, but she should also be able to recharge her own shields with them as well. It would actually make it safer to use the M1 on a barrier in a team fight.

Edit: It would also help immensely if the TP deployed faster. It’s harder to use when you’re in danger, it would be nice for it to be active nigh instantaneously

1 Like

This actually is a very original idea, one that would also be in line with her lore and past shield capabilities. It would also make her original again something she lost with this rework. I like the idea a lot.

I find Symmetra fun and balanced. You just want her to be OP. Blizzard decided these were they right changes, so they must be right.

1 Like

Hahahahaha, thank you for actually following me in a Symmetra thread and for the pure emotional troll post. You just proved my point that #Reverts are an absolute lynch mob.

Comparing Mercy to Symmetra, you are a sad human being.

Well that is just an ignorant statement. This thread is over a month old though. Let it die.

Learn to position yourself, you can teleport 25 m away and you use sentry to defend yourself against flankers, No reason to get close to an enemy anymore.

you are right, symmetra is fun and balanced. :two_hearts::wink:

i love symmetra, she can do a lot of damage, also i keep getting better and better with my beam usage. :hugs:

Blizzard is a complete joke and incompetent from what we’ve seen in how they’ve handled Symmetra.

You gotta be delusional if you think Symmetra 3.0 is balanced lol. There are so many glaring issues with her you’d have to be lacking some serious mental faculties to not grasp it.

If I had it my way, the following changes would be made:

• Turret Cooldown would be reduced to 8 seconds per turret instead of the 10 they are now.
  • Primary attack would add shields to Symmetra for a 300 effective HP pool that would slowly dissipate back to her 100/100 if no attacks are made by her primary.
  • Secondary attack would fire at a speed of 30ms
  • Teleporter ‘bloom’ or setup time would be reduced by half

They are trying to bully me because I said I don’t think Mercy should get Mass Rez back in another thread. So they decided to go after one of my threads to derail it. This isn’t about Symmetra, they are just trying trolling me personally.

It’s not fair to generalise all “#Reverts” as a lynch mob just because of one person making a bad decision.

A lot of us back up our opinions and beliefs instead of troll the forums.

Why do you keep necro-ing a thread from 1 month :grinning:

I mean thanks for bringing attention to Symmetra, I guess.

I came from your link two hours ago:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/god-banned-for-insulting-mercy-mains-ahaha/192956/20?u=j%C7%BBm%C4%95%C5%9D-2347

Cool, then unless you have anything to contribute about Symmetra I suggest you stick to your Revert threads then. There’s a 1209319023901 of them so it shouldn’t be too hard for you.

I replied to your comment on this thread. Maybe you should’ve been the one to comment on another thread in the first place?

This thread is about Symmetra, your attempts to derail it into a Revert Mercy thread are sad. I was commenting on another thread, until this dude decided to look up my profile, necro a one-month thread and have Revert Mercy people coming like yourself and derailing the thread.

If you have nothing to say about Symmetra, stop derailing my thread and go and post in the other 1231920310892334 threads about Mercy.

I did have something to say about Symmetra, which is why my post was about Symmetra. Except you didn’t like what I said, so it was apparently “harassment”. :woman_shrugging:

It’s pretty ironic actually. You were the first person to change the topic from Symmetra to Mercy. You cry about people “derailing” your thread when it was you who derailed it.

2 Likes