Please dont let rammatra be the new sigma

Please dont let it happen. Apparently from what we saw he has shield, high damage “particles”, utility involoving a slow AND weakness, a lot of aoe damage sources, a busted nemesis form with a primary that go through shield and a better doom power block, and finally and an ultimate that can go for infinite amount of time allowing for forever objective stalls.
Thats all too much just like how new realsed sigma was which broke the entire game and made a lot of the playerbase flee.

3 Likes

Seems to be their approach for most new heroes now. Look at Sojourn, they threw everything into her kit with little weaknesses.

21 Likes

You gotta make them DLC heroes juicy! How else will you get people to buy your battle passes.

Side note: Sojourn really was the only hero that I think does too much. If she didn’t have the slide, or had a worse gun with the same one shot, or some shortcomings, then I’d say she’s fine.

It seems like she has a really accurate M1, an accurate highly damaging M2, an ability that slows you AND hurts you, and a hyper mobility option. What’s her downside?

4 Likes

flagged the above comment for an idiot alert. Had to double take to see if it was just a joke. didnt seem like it.

What you mean dont let rammatra be the new sigma. He seems to be OP version of sigma in every single way xD Maybe one downside in comparison to sigma is can’t put up ‘team shield’ off the ground for either flying targets or vertical layered maps. But he does seem to have a pull ability on flying things. Gotta wait and see what the cds are like for his arsenal.

i think they will end up changing rammatra or even delay the release as it is straight overkill like what are they even freaking thinking

a new hero that is gatekeeped behind a paywall might be OP?

Never ever!

in other words water is wet :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I honestly laughed more that you flagged it than the canadian joke. Good show.

1 Like

She’s soldier/widowmaker/tracer all in one. And they wonder why they have to constantly rebalance previous hero’s due to power creep lul.

5 Likes

Flee? I was a sigma main. :pleading_face: :hole:

Red Green Show was my favorite Canadian show. Maybe Mr. D was my #2.

Heroes that do too many things are harder to balance as well. They end up becoming jack of all trades that can do everything or lackluster hybrid that’s not optimal for any scenario.

1 Like

I am pretty sure that comment was a joke. Its very common for people to joke on Canada like that. Just like other countries.

Also, I’m not flagging the comment. People trash talk America every day on here, like not joking or anything, and they don’t get flagged. They gets hearts, so you know what? I’m giving that comment a heart, too.

Seriously though, people take jabs and swipes at other countries all the time. Usually its playful, but in the case of certain countries (like Russia and America. Never China though), people spit actual bile towards the countries and the people in it, and then everyone acts like they did a good thing. Let it be Canada’s turn to get razzed on; why not?

5 Likes

Lookin’ at you OW1 Mccree and Soldier 76.

God those last 2 years were so damn boring because of exactly that. You buff generalists to be the strongest choice in a role and suddenly they’re a better pick in basically every single niche & in or against any team comp.

1 Like
2 Likes

Kiriko feels a bit bloated to me. Her damage is fabulous if you can aim. Her healing is way better than people advertised. Her cleanse / immortality / get HP back instantly bauble is pretty insane too, and her mobility is really, really good (TP through walls is super powerful).

All that said, I think her only real problem is her ult, which is just WAY too overloaded with effects.

But in comparing Kiriko to, like Mercy, it’s easy to see where it feels like she’s got a lot more tools to play with.

Queen I think is just fairly weak. Her shout is good, but they’ve loaded all her power into it. Otherwise, she’s a melee-ranged hero with her only mobility AND defense tied to a 15 second CD.

Kiriko is wrangled by her needing a buddy to TP through walls to. Meanwhile, other characters can just use mobility options on a whim. And her damage is only good if she can Aim.

Sojourn doesn’t even have this limitation. Can’t aim? Get in close and shoot their chests with your M1 AND M2 for high damage. Get in trouble, throw your grenade to slow them down and run. If that’s not enough, use your mobility slide!

Its just obnoxious, but like I said, I’d just remove her mobility. Make her character the type that needs to play in Soldier’s range, but she has to fight her way out of bad engagements. She has the tools to do so.

Also: Wooo! 10001 posts! And only 75% is me whining about tank nerfs and 2CP being removed!

Should’ve done a triple take because it was one. Sorry it didn’t come across that way, guess not all of them land.

However on the flipside look at Junker Queen, who is arguably one of the worst tanks in the game. Second only to Doomfist.

New heroes can be broken, but new tank heroes are often either very strong or underwhelming.

That said Ramattra does look like he has weaknesses. He seems to lack both range and mobility. So you would funny enough treat him like Sigma.

1 Like

Yeah after being toned down, meanwhile “not an issue bellow masters” is still a thing.

Don’t forget CC, because apparently cleanse+immo+heal was not enough things within one ability.

1 Like

Solder is old. From a bygone age. When you had to fill, and do odd jobs. Soldier can damage, burst rocket, heal a bit, familiar to fps players too,

Based
20 charactersss