Please don't change Sombra that way

Hi there :slight_smile:
I’m just a silver noob, but I’m starting to learn some real cool moves with sombra right now, like some jumps over platforms or some escape moves with the translocator during battle. Its a lot of fun to play her in that aggressive style, however there is a lot of skill needed.

But with the new changes, many of the jumps would not be doable because of her speed decrease. And also, the translocator seems not to be that good to be used during a battle because it will be destroyed even by a little d.va spray-damage. :frowning:

For me it would seem better to just fix her bugs and maybe give her hack a little dmg threshold (lets say 10 dmg) so it will not be cancelled by 1 little splash damage. :slight_smile:

Btw. the new group and endorsement system is really great, thank you Blizzard for this one!

Also I don’t think the infinite visible / translocator is needed at all, cause with the new group system you can already find nice people with voice chat and coordinate your Sombra play a lot better than before.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you I’m just plat but I play Sombra since launch thx lets keep this Forum full with Sombra posts they cant ignore it all Thank you.

3 Likes

Oh sorry I don’t read the Forums that often I didn’t know there are already some posts about this topic. :open_mouth:

1 Like

No worry that wasn’t meaned to say you shouldn’t post the opposite actually we need to get them do notice that these changes are a huge mistake the more Post the better. Sorry for the misunderstanding post of mine be sure to check other posts in the PTR Feedback part of the forums to.

1 Like

True, while I don’t think the changes will make Sombra weaker than she’s now, but they will make her less fun to play (easier, but less challanging).

It accualy will make her weaker I dont know if you know the Translocator now make a loud sound as long as it is placed and you can hear it clearly 20m away from the translocator and thats just one thing just imagen the new bugs she will have.

Ok, didn’t know about that sound.
Seems Sombra really gets killed with this patch. :frowning:

This makes me a little sad, because she’s such a cool character.
And Carolina Ravassa (Sombra Voice-Actress) is awesome btw. :slight_smile:

oh and don’t forget the super flashy animation that plays now if you translocate especially if you try to translocate above the enemy to emp so you the enemy surely cant be prepared guess they will be blinded -_- NEW SOMBRA BUFF IS A NERF! - YouTube that should help you understand how dead she really is after the patch.

And i totaly agree on the second part :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for that link, I’ll vote there.
I just don’t like that more passive Sombra playstile where you’re invisible for most of the time and just shine at a short moment. I love it to use the Transloc / Invisibility in different ways (aggressive / passive) and all the opportunities she has now. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Here, view this thread and let me know what you think of them.

1 Like

I agree sombra doesn’t need these changes, she’s still really good they should concentrate on other heroes like torbjorn.

1 Like

She could use a few tweaks imho but not a complete change of her playstile