Please dont add forced 2-2-2

222 <3 they can simply add another quick 222 or arcade 222, without removing the live quickplay

that’s true but it also gives a small snip it of what is happening in the player base. A happy community that is enjoying the game isn’t one that is constantly coming to the forums to complain, etc. if you know what I mean think of it like a bad review on a website about something at least that’s how I look at it.

No matter what you will always get the bad “crap” because well it’s a “review” it’s gonna be what makes them unhappy and frustrated. but that doesn’t invalidate it just because there’s a bunch of it whether the complaint or problem is based in fact or not.

Jeff Kaplan said: “The perception of balance is more powerful than balance itself”

You still wont have a tank, youll have 1-3 other players throwing until they get dps.

How many times must we say it? Me and others here do not mind if 2-2-2 comes to competitive. I DO mind when it comes to QP.

See I believe the reverse is the case. I think that if role lock should be enforced (which it shouldn’t), it should be in QP in order to familiarize new players and DPS one-tricks with the most stable team composition in the game. The players should then be completely free to have a choice of any hero in Ranked (or arcade QP) and experiment with the meta and different comps.

Not anymore, because the devs disagreed with you. Bye bye :shushing_face:

Because they couldn’t be bothered to flesh it out and promote it better. You have impeccable UI design. What’s stopping you from creating a big red button with the prompt LOOK FOR GROUP Finding a group might help your odds of having higher quality games.

I had to actually google how to LFG because it’s a tiny icon and I’m usually a solo queuer and don’t touch the upper right corner of the screen. Not everyone bothers to watch the dev updates.

For cripes’ sake, was it that hard to JUST TRY before changing the fundamentals of how the game works?

1 Like