Please do not remove maps from comp

I was actually diamond D.Va main a few seasons till brig came out, then dropped to plat, then tried my hand at DPS for a few seasons and dropped to gold and now I’m climbing back up on D.Va. I only have profile private cause I don’t like enemy teams cheesing me by going: Rein Zarya Mei Sym Moira for maximum DM uselessness, it’s cheap and dumb. Though I just go Zarya or Rein now if they do that, finally picked up other tanks. I only go public precisely to prove I was diamond to salty teammates.

Anyways, I know pros whine about it, and they should be ignored as whiners. Everything the devs do to satisfy their whining ruins the game.

Group up and learn to push.

diamond players don’t drop to low gold lmfao…that’s all i need to in order to know you’re lying, you don’t gotta be embarrassed bro just be honest next time.

you know how to group up and push as a gold player, but pro players are just whiners that should be ignored, makes perfect sense.

It’s not ok for a map to be poop flavoured tho.

Looking at you paris.

1 Like

I see a pattern… the new maps are poopy

1 Like

I’m not lying though, lol. D.va is an easy hero to get really tilted on and start playing real messy. When brig came out I adjusted badly, and dropped out of diamond down to plat. Once I hit low plat, I started trying to play DPS because I was tired of not finding a way to play D.va properly in the new state of the game. I did badly, but Sombra was fun to learn and I improved.

I did not drop into low gold though, I dropped into high SILVER. and worked my way back up, then realized I was at best a low gold DPS. So now I’m back on D.va and working back up to diamond. I hit plat again last night.

As for pro players, they are better players, but they’re also boring as heck minmaxers. They almost destroyed this game with the triple tank triple support abuse, and forced blizz to introduce 222 to kill it after heavy nerfs on individual heroes did not stop them.

These boring minmaxers don’t like maps with chokepoints? Ignore them. Those maps are an essential part of what overwatch is, and just because they make tens of thousands of dollars playing the game doesn’t mean they know better what parts of overwatch are boring.

Without 2cp, this game would be garbage. Unpopular opinion, I know. But despite it being hated, think about it: which game mode most shows off what overwatch is about, koth? 2cp? Payload?

It’s 2cp. Without 2cp, a hero like mei wouldn’t be half as fun for example.

1 Like

“i was actually diamond dva main” “dropped into high silver”

Isn’t it a map pool, but not actual bans?

R6: Siege does the same thing. That game has a ranked map pool with several maps out of the rotation. There’s even a map that is, so far, forever out of ranked.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing to have a competitive map pool. In siege, unbalanced maps are taken out of the pool and usually reworked to be more balanced before adding them back into the pool.

They would be better off to just have a veto at the start of every match. Then make improvements to the maps that get veto’d often

Could you like stop embarrassing yourself? We get it, you rank shame.

2 Likes

lol, I literally said I switched roles in between. like some people buy new accounts but I did not. if we had role queue I’d be diamond tank, gold dps, plat healer maybe.

anyways, over the course of this rank shaming convo I one-tricked dva from low gold to low plat so just chill :joy:

TF2’s version of 2CP was my favorite mode in the game. Very satisfying when you played Engi well on either offense or defense. Makes me long for Sym 2.0’s teleporter just thinking about it.

2CP-bashing has become a meme now. We get it, they don’t have to keep reminding us every five minutes how much they hate 2CP. :smile:

1 Like

Was it Seagull?

Seagull recently had an interview with Jeff Kaplan, he’s a major streamer and goes nutty streaming like 9 hours a day when hero events come out that require watching sponsored streamers.

5CP sometimes takes FOREVER to finish! The only defense I got for it is that it’s way easier to attack points as the sections are meant to be hotly contested until the last one.

That’s what makes it fun. :slight_smile: Those 15-minute holds on the very last point of Dustbowl against quad Engi comps give you moments that you’ll never get in Overwatch!