✅ Please do in-game polls. Please leave Triple Damage for longer than a week. Please make a workshop code for it after it's gone!

Yes, if the overwhelming majority wants it that way, we should remove tanks and supports.

I haven’t seen anyone asking for that though.

1-3-2 still includes tanks and supports - it just better reflects player distribution.

4 Likes

This benefits you, so you’re all for it, you don’t care how it affects other players.

I play both Damage and Tank.

I’d rather they add Competitive Classic than this though.

1 Like

You have a lot to learn on this one lmao.

You dont push something just because the majority approves. The response of those who disapprove is just as and often more important. Overwatch would literally lose players, and revenue, if they decided to completely mess up the game experience for their Tank playerbase.

3-2-1 is a bad idea, a poll to decide it is a bad idea and this thread is becoming a bad idea.

I never said their response wasn’t important.

Better than Jeff going by “community” anecdotal responses.

5 Likes

i think we had enough of it, its bad. Tho im still opened to it, with significant changes across the board , nerf dps, buff support slightly , slightly nerf tanks

I like it more on tanks and heals than on dps.

1 Like

And please test it with further balance changes. Reduce damage like you said you would if the game got too lethal at 1-3-2. Test some support changes to get people to play that role more often so that queue times drop even further, thus letting everybody PLAY MORE GAMES before they pass judgement.

6 Likes

Careful there, you might get blizzard to become like Microsoft and have feedback forms in all of their software.

nope, it’s amazing and it needs to stay.

reddit needs to understand that change is a transition.

5 Likes

I agree that Experimental should last longer than a week, it should last 2 weeks. And the poll is a great idea, or at least have an in-game “give feedback” option. Remember the quality of game star rating? Put that back for Experimental only.

2 Likes

Agreed with almost most of the things you said overall, OP, except this part…

Now Tank players have to deal with 10+ minute queues… during prime hours as well… :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

Yeah but we could see that start to come down once those eager to try the buffs have died down a bit.

3 Likes

I truly hope you’re right…

1 Like

i’ve met a pretty good range of players on it saying they enjoy the mode, so i think its safe to say that there’s enough players to keep it around

Omg PLEASE implement in-game polls! Most of the people on the forums are a very loud minority, a chunk of which don’t even play the game anymore and just like to hang around trolling.

PLEASE poll actual players!

I can’t go back to just 2-2-2, I think. 1-3-2 has just been SO MUCH FREAKING FUN. Please make it an arcade mode, at least, or a second role queue option, or something! PLEASE.

4 Likes

They will never split the competitive base.

They already split the competitive base.

The Competitive base is split into different regions and servers.

1 Like

No, I mean they will never make two main competitive modes. The main mode is 222. Accept it.

Why wouldn’t they?

3 Likes