Please delete this topic it's been hijacked

LMAO. “Sniperwatch” - there’s literally no DPS hero being relevant for months, people call the game Sniperwatch. :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry for having friends that I can play with daily

1 Like

I think everyone has at least 6 friends, buddy.

Thats it! You, me, after school, under the jungle gym, final destination, no items, fox only!

2 Likes

I got way more than that to group up with on OW. I am always in a 6-stack because our community is so big.

Do you prove me wrong? :eyes:

COME AT ME BRUV
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/38566470.jpg

Made her flex an Overwatch community and still not address 6-stack quick play, I think my mission is accomplished. I’m out!

YEAH I DONT HAVE FRIENDS
HA SUCKS TO BE ME

1 Like

PepeHands :frowning:

Oh… I wasnt expecting you to accept. Well this is awkward.

Well how else am I supposed to play? With strangers that dont communicate and dont use mics? Fun fact, we fight other 6-stacks on QP too. Thats how matchmaking works. :wink:

(i am like this trust level 3 xD)

What is the image in the top right? I am legit curious

idk but the reaction of the lady behind the president is legit priceless

(totally didnt write orange)

No it hasn’t, I remember using kinessa to one-shot people before strix or the auto aim white-haired girl came out. At that time, I also played Widow in Overwatch.

Gonna use some quick maths here, so 4 out out of the 6 people already left, so you weren’t and I’m going to guess don’t reliably go against 6-stacks, doubt it was even a 4-stack.
Also, I like how anything that isn’t a 6-stack is

Omegalul

6-stacks that use LFG often break and leave the second they lose and realize their partners cant carry them :wink:

No hero should insta delete another. Theres no counter play to that and is often just a lucky shot anyway.

I’m ok with things being damage boosted and getting one shot. Because that’s taking the effort of two people or ults to do have that result.