Please complete the series of swimwear heroes

He already runs around topless so why not show those legs already

3 Likes

Well, he’s a mutant monster sociopath.

I never got why the appeal. xD

I agree hes not my thing either but nothing wrong with hoping people get it one day

1 Like

Should we sign a petition to return Gabriel to his former glory? Cheek editing is unforgivable, after all

2 Likes

ill do ya one better: bob with those inflatable water wings AND an inflatable tube

2 Likes

That’s easy a pool noodle

4 Likes

This is relevant to my interests.

2 Likes

As long as someone get a pool noodle I’m happy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

make it happen please

2 Likes

Listen to this wise individual!

2 Likes

You forgot Pharah but it’s OK Blizzard does too :pensive:. I for one would love to see her in a scuba suit with tanks that shoot out pressurized air and a water gun rocket blaster. They could also just give her a fly board instead and a rash guard with swimming trunks, the water gun rocket blaster stays though.

1 Like

:laughing:
Congladurations! You have won the internet.

1 Like

Aren’t the Olympics this year? Pretty sure we are getting full sports skins again.

1 Like

Am I the only person imagining Sigma in a 1920s style bathing suit with a straw hat?

I don’t really care what Sym gets so long as she gets extremely large and stylish “I have precisely zero time for any of you” sunglasses in place of her visor.

2 Likes

Sigma should have sandals.

2 Likes

Baptiste. His IF drone is replaced by a life ring, his gun becomes a super soaker that happens to also fire (healing) water balloons. The jump boots are trickier, though…

1 Like

Ganymede gets sunglasses and that little bit of sunscreen on his beak.

1 Like

So, you totally neglect the fact that Reinhardt would absolutely rock a loud Hawaiian shirt, completely unbuttoned.

I don’t follow the Maid Brigitte thing. I main her, and if this was the skin we got, I’d feel slighted and ripped off. I can definitely see her in summery athleisure clothing.

1 Like

Il take a lifeguard shirtless s76 please…

2 Likes

I support whatever gives me Brig abs.

2 Likes