Please complete the series of swimwear heroes

He is my friends favorite eye candy, maybe we can give him water wing too :thinking: not sure how else to work it

1 Like

You like being mashed into paste by giant hammers? O_O

I am pretty sure he needs a real hammer to bust stuff up iwht.

They could just expand his muscles to about where the contours of the armor normally are. That’s precisely what was done with GOAT Brig, she ended up being slightly unnatural around the waist in some positions.

1 Like

No, silly, I want his bare hands to do the crushing.

And yeah, Brigitte does give me hope considering she and Reinhardt are in similar position. Though generally, she has it easier than him because of her hitbox size. Her legs aren’t armoured and she can have her arms revealed as well.

And I mean to be fair, having a slightly misleading hitbox doesn’t affect the game much considering how basic hitboxes tend to be. Also, imagine not being to hit a 6ft tank, pfft. If nothing else works then they could substitute pieces in for floaties or a life vest.

3 Likes

From what I’ve heard they want to keep the hitbox identical for each skin.

People really wanted an Ashe skin with no hat, but her hitbox requires a hat, so that’s that. If you look, the hat varies between skins, but it’s always there. Some of these hats are mere pixels from not having a hat but yeah.

1 Like

It’s a two way street, there are skins that have pieces bigger than the hitbox as well.

For Ashe, it makes sense considering how enormous her head hitbox is (though that sounds like Blizzard’s oversight when she was made) but bigger characters don’t stick out in the same regard because they’re so easy to hit and recognize anyway.

I suppose there are also sound-related issues as well considering most heroes have distinct sounds due to boots or armour or whatever. Substituting those would be confusing. But who cares about that when footsteps aren’t working properly anyway. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Reaper in swimwear would just be a skeleton with swim trunks and sunscreen on his…uh…nose hole.

1 Like

Swim trunks would have skulls printed on them on for extra edge.

2 Likes

Hanzo and Widowmaker have them too.

1 Like

They could make a variation of Gabriel Reyes as the person before he became Reaper.

I have no real way to answer this because it’s just stuff I read on these boards.

Maybe Super Soaker shotguns, too.

Yah, I was just pointing out some examples.

They’ll probably add more swimwear little by little each year even if they don’t want have anything to do with this thread. It’s been going on gradually for a while now.

1 Like

Oh don’t get me wrong, I am absolutely here for swim trunk skeletor.

2 Likes

I support this

we need swimsuit Ashe with HAWAIIAN BOB

3 Likes

Everybody who’s anybody knows that Ashe is jealous of the attention Omnic girls give B.O.B., Ashe can’t even sit down with McCree for some apple pie without a gunfight breaking out. That girl is borked, borked I tell ya!

Just imagine what happens when Reaper tries to drink a Scotch on the rocks. It ends up being a Scotch on the floor. :frowning:

2 Likes

Nah, if you look at his classic skin there’s a bit of unarmored area above his elbows. He’s not just a skeleton, but that bit is pretty ridiculously pale compared to what Reyes looks like.

1 Like

Hawaiian Bob sounds great to give grillmaster 76 a Hawaiian shirt buddy :heart:

2 Likes

He’s not a psychopath. He’s a high-functioning psychopath.

Would you like a refreshing alcoholic beverage?

1 Like

Lol Bob would have to be the tiki bartender and Ashe can yell Bob Make Something

2 Likes

She should do the voice line with a slurred voice.

1 Like

I didn’t even think of that, it would make it perfect.

1 Like

Overwatch 2: Back for Booze.

1 Like

I’m not saying most characters have boozy voice lines or anything :rofl:

1 Like