Please complete the series of swimwear heroes

Yeah, let him flex for his horde of girl hamster fangirls.

1 Like

You meant Jeff Kaplan cough

1 Like

Yes more beachballs that my favorite emote for Ana

1 Like

I am pretty sure Jeff Kaplan is happily married, I can’t imagine how many millions he’s got by now heading Overwatch for years.

Granted Waveracer is already a thing, for swimsuit D.Va why not style her mech after a luxury yacht, with sleek white siding and a black windshield?

2 Likes

I meant
THIS

1 Like

I am pretty sure for D.Va, Waveracer is what she’s got.

Bunny D.Va would be awesome given that her symbol is the evil bunny and she does Bunny Hop.

Nah, that’s just him expletiveing with us, like that time a dude asked Customer Support who Mercy’s heart belongs to and Customer Support told him that Mercy’s heart belongs to Roadhog because he ate all the competition.

Which prompted me to write this:

1 Like

Btw we have a bunch summer skins thread

This could be a list yo

Most popular take is speedo hog

2 Likes

I am not sure how we’d ever get a list of all the threads because new ones keep being made constantly. I guess if this thread lives for a while, at some point I need to start putting ideas into the OP.

Speedo Hog is ancient. They’ve wnated him for years.

1 Like

He’s so ancient that he was mentioned on old forums

2 Likes

I came here just after the new forums got started.

1 Like

He already runs around topless so why not show those legs already

3 Likes

Well, he’s a mutant monster sociopath.

I never got why the appeal. xD

I agree hes not my thing either but nothing wrong with hoping people get it one day

1 Like

Should we sign a petition to return Gabriel to his former glory? Cheek editing is unforgivable, after all

2 Likes

ill do ya one better: bob with those inflatable water wings AND an inflatable tube

2 Likes

That’s easy a pool noodle

4 Likes

This is relevant to my interests.

2 Likes

As long as someone get a pool noodle I’m happy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

make it happen please

2 Likes