Please Blizzard really?

IM not 100% sure how to share pictures on these forums and im too frustrated to learn rn cause i just got a connection issue that didnt even tell me i was in a comp game nor did it even allow me to rejoin the game still sitting in Q at the main menu waiting for it to find a game that i just got kicked from so im a bit frustrated that i got an unfair suspension and i konw most of you guys will be all “Oh Shay you’re just a filthy leaver” im not a leaver i never intentionally leave games

When you disconnect, the server does not immediately take you out of the queue because it can take as much as a minute for it to time you out. Any time during that inactivity you can still be queued for a match and you are marked as a leaver, cancelling the match for the remaining players. This helps prevent queue-dodging.

Penalties are applied to all crashes and disconnections to encourage you to stop playing Competitive until you can resolve your issues. If you are disconnecting frequently, please start with these troubleshooting steps:

1 Like

If it’s happening enough that you got a suspension, that’s on you mate. Not Blizzard.

i know all that but the game didnt connect to the server i have the chat log if i could find a way to post it i would in the chat it says “Failed to Connect to server” then i got suspended for it

You did not read my post correctly. While from the view of your game client appears disconnected, the server thinks you still are there until you time out from that end.

alright i’ll accept my “punishment” for leaving the game i was still in the main menu at the time casue either my client didnt load me in time or something was screwy and it failed to load some how

The match was 5v6 due of your absence, obviously you are the one that receives the punishment.
It really doesn’t matter if it was ragequit or connectivity issues.

Penalties are applied to all crashes and disconnections to encourage you to stop playing Competitive until you can resolve your issues. If you are disconnecting frequently, please start with these troubleshooting steps:

that is BULLcrap thx censorship you can’t always prevent a DC yes you can do ones best but at least half the time its out of a players control. i honestly can’t believe this would be a blizz policy shows how much activation has infected you. its just down right disrespect to player’s with mediocre internet. makes me glad i dont play modern Blizz games.

never-mind the fact that from what i hear OP was never given an open to rejoin the game before a suspend. how many times do you have to get Dced to get suspended? makes League look way more appealing competitively, at least i can rejoin if i get booted for whatever reason.

Censorship…?

You can still play QP with little to no issue. Sure, you’ll get a -75% XP penalty for X number of games (based on how many you’ve disconnected from), BUT you won’t be ruining anyones comp games.

TL;DR - If you have internet issues, stick to QP until they are resolved.

You don’t play blizz games but have an ow account and a owl profile pic. Your a real idol of banning blizzard :rofl::rofl:

for your info it was given to me and i haven’t opened it since uhh mercy’s first serious nerf i think? could be earlier… seriously logged hours is like maybe 20-50. so yes i’ve touched it. but stopped playing it for good reason. Last Blizz game i bought was D3 on release and reaper to complete it as its not the worst game. but i still play D2 way more.

the trolls are real around here

Yes, you are real. Solid observational skills.

who says he has internet issues? maybe the ISP had a hiccup thats not his fault. maybe he lives in a smaller city without super fiber all the time internet… hmm? how is punishing the player for any of that fair?

Overwatch at it’s heart is a TEAM game…so you would punish the other 5 people on your team, because you don’t have great internet? I mean if I’m the problem, I’m not going to cause the 5 other people on my team suffer.

But yea, if you have crap internet, dont play Comp. There has to be a line somewhere.

The client crashed on me last night but I was able to load back up in like 10 sec won the game and +30 Sr. Thank you fast PC and game on ssd lol