Please allow us to change deadzone

I play all of my games with a zero deadzone. Yes this does introduce stick drift, but it is important to get absolute instant feedback with the stick.

Ive been waiting for 4 years and watched NUMEROUS other people ask for this. Why hasn’t this been addressed?

Is there anything I can do to get around this? The game is so hard to play without this setting and it makes me not want to play overwatch. If this was added, me and countless of other people will then be able to play again.

Just because people are asking for it doesn’t mean the devs are interested in adding it. Plus, they don’t read the troubleshooting area. Instead, you’d want to make suggestions in #general-discussion.

How’s it feel to have something you’ve posted publicly responded to with a disproportionate amount of hostility. Now, imagine that coming from someone representing a business.

I’m a volunteer, and if you read hostility in my reply, that’s more a reflection on you than me. Your aggressive response doesn’t change the accuracy of the information provided.

It’s not her job to be nice, her job is to help you how she can, and tell you how it is. And I’m pretty sure the constant demands for certain features is definitely getting annoying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.