PlayStation 5 Trophies!

i think he just wants to play the PS5 version which can be played at 4k/60fps or Dynamic 1440p/120fps which is not possible when you use the PS4 version on PS5…i have the same problem and my platinum trophy is not transfering over to the PS5 version of Overwatch 2

6 Likes

The trophies should transfer, and yes, playing the PS5 version is better due to FPS, resolution, and stability.

4 Likes

I personally dont mind getting the trophies again lol

3 kills with reaper without reloading is almost impossible.

1 Like

Yeah, majority of crossplatform games transfer your trophies/achievements too (even between PC/XBOX/PS), wtf is up with crap?

7 Likes

They need link PS5 trophies to in-game achivements on server side. Like if you have 2 spray for hero, 2 trophies for this hero must poped. In overwatch 1 was menu with in-game achivements.

3 Likes

Blizzard needs to enable this. They can set-up the game client to check the server for achievements earned on the Battle.net account and then unlock the corresponding trophies.

6 Likes

It would be awesome if Blizzard made these trophies transferrable. I already did almost every single one on PS4 and I’d rather not do them again. It also stops me from playing OW2 on Switch since I don’t want to “miss” a trophy on PS5.

6 Likes

I agree its also weird that some trophies are still the same and you need to get 4 kills in a version of Overwatch where there is 1 less enemy doesnt make sense. They also still have the 2cp trophies in the list which makes no sense since we cant play that mode in OW 2.

I really dont mind doing the trophies for the reworked heroes like orisa etc, but at least give us the trophies that we earned in OW 1 that are still the same in OW 2, cause im not looking forward to do the lucio, zen and bap again man :confused:

7 Likes

I was surprised they just copied the list over. Most F2P games have grindy trophies, so I expected more stuff like Completing 1000 matches, winning 500, using your ultimate 5000 times, career damage of 5m, career healing of 10m, completing 250 daily challenges, etc., basically easy stuff that just takes time by playing naturally. On topic they need to enable auto pop. There’s no reason people have to redo these things for PS5 that they already did on PS4.

5 Likes

They must repairing bugged trophies and enable auto pop.
But we have still no infos where is gonna be happen…

4 Likes

Not only the trophies we’ve already completed do not carry over and pop in the PS5 version, some of them are unobtainable (like the ones involving capture point maps) at all.

3 Likes

Stuff like Friend Zone is also bugged. Hoping they get all these trophy issues fixed and enable autopop soon!

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Got the Platinum on PS4 along with a few others. That successfully merged with my account on battle.net, but the merge back down only worked on Nintendo Switch. My Xbox Achievements and PS5 did not sync. What is the point of having shared progress if the achievements do not carry over.

5 Likes

So absurd i have the sprays but not the trophies. Come on blizzard.

3 Likes

Stuff like this should be getting a dev reply asap. This issue impacts every single PS5 player that played Overwatch on PS4.

4 Likes

You re right guys.
We re all know that devs have many other Problems with the Game.
But we need just a simply Answer : ''Guys we dont forget u, we re working on Auto pop ‘’ or smth like that.

3 Likes

they never said they would transfer.
I’ve just gone and got them all again. Only a few left to go.

However, there is a bugged trophy “the friend zone”

also they have assault map trophies with no assault maps. they didn’t think it through at all.

yeah i mentioned the assault trophies earlier, but apperently there is a 2cp mode in arcade on rotation

it just makes no sense that they transfer over from PS4 to PC but not from PS4 to PS5

3 Likes