PlayStation 5 Trophies!

It’s ridiculous that they haven’t adressed this yet

reminder to blizzard that trophy import or achieving the platinum trophy due to bugged trophies is still not possible

They still don’t work as of today’s patch. However, Steam is working great, I was given every Achievement instantly.

It already exists as well for the Steam version of the game, which makes it worse. Loaded up the game and boom, all the achievements popped up right away.

1 Like

BTW why did Illari not get a trophy set?

1 Like

Yeah I was hopeful for PSN but nothing yet.

I think this is the first time a hero has been added without platform achievements? Maybe this is how it’s going to be going forward.

The fact that steam unlocked every achievement automatically and it doesn’t on PS5…

The friend zone trophy still doesn’t work

They didn’t add trophies for Illari

still many bugs which are only on the console version such as the payload/teammate outlines not displaying properly the bottom 1/4 of the screen

what a mess.

1 Like

just going to keep bumping this until things are fixed. any acknowledgment would be good though but alas after 11 months it doesn’t look like they’ll ever do anything about it

1 Like

bump for visibility…at least acknowledge the problems blizzard and let us know that someone is working on a fix

2 Likes

Will they ever bother to fix this?

1 Like

A few topics about this with lots of responses, I can’t believe there hasn’t been an official reply yet.

1 Like

Still broken; as of 7th September’s update.

thanks for the update. i wasn’t able to check yesterday.

1 Like

3 weeks later…any new update?

Congratulations, Blizzard! You have officially gone AN ENTIRE YEAR without even acknowledging this problem.

1 Like

They just fixed it today. The trophies now autopop between PS4 and PS5!

5 Likes

yes they did finally! Now waiting for my career profile fix and we’re good :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Can confirm. As of the mid season patch for season 7 and over a year of waiting, the Playstation 5 trophies bug is finally fixed. A massive thank you for everyone who contributed in making this issue known and fixed.

For those who are still experiencing bugs, especially with competitive, please do check out the competitive bugs megathread here:

7 Likes

Can confirm finally got my Platinum Trophy after logging in. Thx to everyone from bringing this topic up again and again.

2 Likes