Players who don’t want rank fixed

There are certain players who don’t want rank fixed, they are the ones who know they are higher than they would be, only play 30 to 40 games per season, then even if they lose sr, when they get there 10 games at the start of new season, they get there rank back, they are the ones on the forums saying, get good rank is not broken you just got to frag your way up, or brig and moira is fine and you just need to learn to counter them

1 Like

yeah, just get good mate

2 Likes

Also the better I play in some games, the less some players help, now, I think they are smurfs from higher rank who don’t want you to climb, they don’t want you moving from gold to plat because they don’t want to play against you on there main

Moira is legit the worst healer in the game lmfao. If you honestly have an issue with moira then you really do need to get good

Oof, just fell for the bait

2 Likes

I play ~600 games per season. I don’t see a problem with the current system and don’t beg for it to be changed. I’m also not a high rank, just average.

The divide isn’t between those who play a lot and those who don’t, it’s between those who are self aware and those who are deluded.

1 Like

Who cares about a meaningless game and an even more meaningless number.

1 Like

“Are you sure life isn’t a game?”
DVA