Player Titles Bug?

I reached masters in season 4, ended it that way, and didn’t receive my player title. All of my other competitive player titles are gone too besides the challenge based ones (adept competitor etc.) Anyone else?

2 Likes

Yes I didn’t get to masters but I was in platinum 3 and didn’t get a title

2 Likes

Same here. My daimond title is locked some how and i can’t equip it anymore.

3 Likes

finished in diamond, and when i got my competitive points it said I received my diamond challenger role. However, it’s locked for me. Please help :frowning: i worked so hard for my rank.

2 Likes

samee! please if you find a fix lmk

1 Like

Finished in Masters 3 (Masters 5 after decay) and didn’t get my Master Role Challenger title for Support. (I got my Diamond Open Challenger title though, which is frustrating.)

Also, unrelated, the game won’t let me put on No Title.

1 Like

This also happened to me, I was supposed to get my platinum open challenger player title, but I didn’t get one at all.

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like