Player Title Bug

I got masters in role que last season, signed on for season 5 and it said congratulations here are your rewards for Masters Tank and gave me the 1200 or whatever points for golden guns and it also gave me Masters Role Challenger title or whatever it’s called and it says that title is locked still, I got my platinum free for all title but not my masters role que title.

5 Likes

Same here! Didn’t get my master title and won’t even let me equip “no title” definitely a bug

2 Likes

Same happenend to me, got to GM 5 and played some there, and when this season started I received the competitive coins and it actually showed that I should be receiving the GM challenger title, but when I go to equip it there is no title at all.

2 Likes

Same issue. Placed Diamond, got all the rewards, player title still locked

1 Like

Same with me, i ranked master 5 last season and as i logged into overwatch 2 after the season 5 update, i was told to get the title, but now it says that it is locked. Blizzard please fix your damn game. Isnt it worse enough that you canceled pve and messed up the sounds in season 5? Isnt it enough to let the community suffer through a paywall together with those not so nice patchnotes?

1 Like

Exact same thing happened to me. Placed platinum with tan.k and didn’t even get my title. What is happening pls help

1 Like

Same thing happened to me and several of my friends. I finished as a GM and it even said the Grandmaster role challenger was a reward but it is not an option to use it and in fact I even lost my diamond challenger and a few other titles as well.

PLEASE FIX!

1 Like

Same happening to me but I didn’t even get my 1250 comp points along with not getting my master challenger title

1 Like

At the rank titles are per season. So say you had got diamond challenger title from season 2 you’d have it for the entire season 3 then in season 4 you’d have the title for the new rank

1 Like

oh yea true, forgot about that

1 Like

Same here, got to plat last season, got the golden gun coins but the player title shows as locked.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.