Player Stats still missing

Anyone else’s stats still not working? Shows zero games zero time played on competitive.

8 Likes

Not sure if this addresses your issue, but

1 Like

It’s buggy on my wife’s account (PC). Her stats just don’t ‘save’ after a match.
We’ve done all kinds of trial/error on this. Sometimes they update after a relog/restart but they look sus (like some stuff was tracked and it seems off based on our screenshots of what it should avg to).

So yeah strong chance it’s still bugged.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Same thing seems to be happening to my account too, I can’t figure out why my stats aren’t saving.

2 Likes

Having the same problem has everyone else obviously. I want to brag about my Roadhog stats :frowning:

2 Likes

its been a month and my stats are still wack lol

3 Likes

It’s been over a month and my career profile is still missing a tonne of time played (amongst other more specific stats). It really sucks to be told they found a fix, but then after all this time still no change. I’m fully aware I’ll never get the stats from that short period of time when ow2 first dropped, but damn guys. Years worth of effort is just missing. :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

*Edit: 8 Feb 2023
My stats are still messed up and sooooo much time is missing. It’s so freaking stupid that its been 4 months since OW2 release and no fixes. They’ve been aware of this for so long and claimed they were working on it. But they’ve been miiiighty quiet since that one post.

8 Likes

I wonder how quick it would get fixed if their paychecks just went missing.
Oh wait it wouldn’t they get paid for being literal trash anyway.

5 Likes

I’ve lost so many stats from ow 1, its super sad to see all that time go to waste

4 Likes

Lol the people working for this game are a huge joke. It’s almost mid Dec and nothing has been fixed. A simple thing like our stats are also bugged till this date.

2 Likes

Thats how I feel man. I’m checking these forums way more regularly than I should be hoping for an update, or anyone confirming their lost stats were reinstated…

3 Likes

Still missing skins golden guns and player stats

1 Like

Bonjour, depuis la sortie d’Overwatch 2 j’ai perdu presque la moitié de mon temps de jeu dans ma carrière. Blizzard va régler ce problème ?

2 Likes

My account still has hundreds of hours missing from Ow 1

4 Likes

My career profile is also incorrect. The time played for specific heroes is wrong. Some heroes have far more hours than I’ve played them and others have less. I assume this bug happened sometime during the account merge but it’s still very disappointing. I like keeping track of how many hours played I have on certain heroes. Is there any way to fix this?

2 Likes

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m missing about a 1000 hours and nearly every stat isn’t right. It’s really frustrating.

4 Likes

Another patch, no update… Sad times.

2 Likes

I’m also missing a bunch of competitive stats for everything pre-OW2. They were there initially after launch but I noticed all the data was missing a couple of months ago. Super frustrating.

2 Likes