Play hammond is a report simulator

really i dont understand how the team balance let some heros stay on the hammond lvl but also have other heros like hog.

More people have issue with Hammond than Roadhog. Roadhog is like “no hook” RUSH HIM KILL HIM CHASE HIM DOWN! They do and he dies many times.

Hammond like never dies and always gets to get away for free.

That’s the perception. He gets the same treatment as other incredibly mobile heroes that tend to be hard to hit. In general, people don’t want him to be meta. Which leaves him hated for being too good to play against or too hated to have on your team.

I mean I tried to warn people…

[OW2] Balance Design Blueprint

nah you are talkking about hammond ow1 maybe

With reduced CC into tanks including hammond, his boops being reverted, and the incredibly lack of CC stacking Hammond tends to get away with much more than he used to at all.

To paint a really good picture you had Ana with sleep dart, Mei with freeze + wall, a McCree with flashbang, a Roadhog with hook, and possibly a Sigma with rock. All on the same team.

Every role could have a slot covered with CC against him. Now, the only ‘hard’ CC remaining is sleep dart with now far weaker knockback CC being reduced by 30% from Lucio and Brigitte.

The DPS roster pretty much only has Sombra now as ‘hard CC’ against him. Mei just slows, but can’t freeze. Sombra can stop him for 2 seconds, but after that he’s back to rolling around agian. McCree can’t do anything anymore.

There is now only 1 tank per team that can field CC. Not all of them have a hard CC.

YEAH FOR this reason we have hammonds on all matchs xd. more than hog