Play a game yesterday, DDOSSED. Try again tonight DDOSSED by the same person

I am now on a 8 hour ban from being DDOSSED that many times in top500 Xbox

Unfortunately, your information is leaking via the Xbox network, not Blizzard’s games. If you think you are truly being DDoS’d by someone on Xbox, you need to reach out to Microsoft. They will have access to the player’s account and be able to see their communication history. In the meantime, don’t group with people on Xbox you don’t trust when queuing for Overwatch games, or any other titles.

I am not grouping or queuing with anyone. There is a public website with my ip on it. Every game I get into someone hits me offline. I literally cannot play the product anymore. I guess I’ll just move to pc since blizzard doesn’t Care about Xbox. There’s no way you can let these players do this season after season SITTTING RANK ONE on your leaderboard and not care at all. It’s really sad. Xbox won’t help. Blizzard won’t do anything. So I guess Xbox top500 will just be all the ddossers seeing who can’t hit the other off better. PATHETIC.

PLEASE HELP. Look at the entire top 10 on Xbox please I’m begging you They are all admitted DDOSers. I love this game and I just want to play it. These people brag about DDOSing and openly talk about it on Twitter because they receive no consequences. YOU talk to Microsoft. You are the million dollar company. I can’t keep being banned like this. I will never be able to play again. I’m moving to pc too.

If your IP is static, you’ll need to contact the ISP and they can easily change it so you stop having that problem. If it’s dynamic, you may even be able to do it yourself by taking the modem offline overnight, or even for 10 minutes, depending on how your ISP assigns them. If you’re not sure about dynamic vs static, follow the steps for dynamic and try to do it on your own.

Keep in mind that I don’t work for Blizzard. It’s not that no one wants to help you or cares about this situation, instead it’s the fact that your connection is not policed by Blizzard. They have no hand in assigning you an IP, or leaking your info. The only detected leak on the Xbox platform is through Microsoft’s social tools. Your IP is not being exposed by the Overwatch client itself.

I’m not sure how the situation with Xbox transpired, but ultimately, your ISP will care if someone is DDoSing you. This will hurt their network and their monetary interests. Just call them and get a new IP, there’s no need to overcomplicate the situation or switch platforms, unless that is truly what you want to do.

I hope this info helps, whatever you decide.

You’ll want to edit mentions of tools that are used for exploits out of your post, or mods may take action on it :frowning:

That requires P2P, which isn’t available in Overwatch. Here’s the info on what’s happening to cause this.