Plat Is Literally The Worst

Yeah, sure Platinum is bad…but have you ever heard of Gold? It is arguably worse than Platinum, it has the most players inside that rank, so there are a bunch of jumbled playstyles. Some Diamond players can be hardstuck there, Master smurfs, Boosters, and so much more…

Now, that isn’t to say that Bronze/Silver/Platinum don’t have these things. But from my experience…and not 12 accounts, Gold is the most hellish rank.

1 Like

Gold is not hard to climb from. Its just different rank just like every rank. Every rank is special and some of them need different aproach. If you will play support as gold in low bronze you can fail easily. Down there you need to be much more agressive because team work is unexisting.

Sorry but if you werent in high plat, you have no clue. You cant possibly say gold is worse, if you dont have experience from it.

But yes gold is not nice place too. Because a lot of golds suddendly grow big ego because they are not silver anymore. Especially 2500 line is very bad. I was stuck there several times in my climbing Journeys. When i crossed that line it was ok again from 2600 higher.

I never use communication unless I feel like it (< 20% of my games).

as a dva/zarya player I’m perfectly positioned to play off my teammates.

Even as main tank though, I just use game sense to determine which of my teammates are the better players and pretend that half my team doesn’t exist and just make sure that the good players are getting value out of me.

if your game sense is good then when half your team inevitably doesn’t follow up, you will know whose fault on your team it was…

healers are trash…oh don’t expect many heals or any useful grenades/peeling from lucio.

on the dive as winston, only genji came and dva was sitting shooting at long range? now you know your dva is trash and not going to be useful.

similarly for dps.

Sure, you could give them callouts and make them marginally more useful. but honestly players that are bad are rarely the primary factors in determining who wins. Getting value out of the better players on your team seems more important

Sometimes i struggle to pick that good player, like i have healing or dmg boost on Soldier as mercy thinking he can kill Pharah and he still fails.

in some games only the healers were competent…those games are hard and lock, healer carry usually involves an amazing defense. if you screw up defense you just lose because there aren’t enough kills to push.

I also think it’s pretty hard at first to determine how useful boosting soldier is vs helping your tanks. I think that ideally mercy does best if she has good dps on her team. if she has bad dps and good tanks… the tanks had better make some plays and she had better get some good rezzes

Worst thing is if you see how is your team just worse and you know that one single mistake in your play will make you lose the point for example, because you will not heal one person overextending and then its just death after death.

How is your username even allowed?

1 Like

You assume that I was never high plat. I climbed to 2839 Season 13, I am quite familiar to high platinum.

Yeah, 2800-3000 is by far the worst. Have off-roled like 6 hours on Hammond and 4 hours on Ana so far this season within that range because every game you have 2-3 instalocks on DPS (many times angry tilted healers/tanks that lost a game or two and think they can do better).

At least my hamster in his pretty pink skin is getting better by each session, \o/ I shall roll myself out of this cesspool.

1 Like

lul, plat is just grinding throwers and under lvl 100 genji/tracer/ any other 1v6 hero gods. Most of the time you have instalocking dpses with solo roadhog and zen lucio at best. Yes, comms will seriously help in a rank where 99% of all games are stomps. Are you crazy? Maybe you haven’t played plat enough because you can 1v6 enemy team but pls , pls try to play main tank only or support only before writing such nonsense.

edit: comms doesn’t matter in plat

Sorry then, I saw you are gold in profile. But my opinion is still same, I think high plat is still much worse :slight_smile:

Generalizing the entire plat status.

i[quote=“KillAllGirls-1757, post:1, topic:305989”]
Gold is great because people listen and they actually want to learn and get better they also tend to be nicer.
[/quote]

haha … wait… y-your being serious?!

I have a question, as I have 4 or 5 accounts and all are high platin.

How do you get lower?

Bc if I get wrecked, I play as good as I can.
You must’ve accepted the loss and keep going.

I want to learn different heroes but as soon as they kinda stomp us, I play what I can play to win.

Dude what the… Now I get how profitable smurfing is… Seriously, over 12 accounts? What do you even use that many for? How do you remember the logins for all of them?

Never heard of you especially if your stuck in plat

He is not alone, I use accounts for different heroes,some for experiments, sme for playing with friends who are lower…

I mean same here, but nowhere near 12…

Just in the off chance that you purchased each account at $60 a pop, that comes to $720 before tax. This is either a lie, or you’re incredibly mentally delayed.

1 Like