Placement matches / SR System broke

I’ve just done my placement matches on healer and won 4 out of 5 games,exceeded my stats in the games from the previous season, finished the games with gold and silver medals had high eliminations, hero damage objective, kills/time and high healing and some how got placed in bronze with 1435 SR, barring in mind this is lower then what I placed last season. I feel like I’ve been robbed and the SR system is broke is there anything I can do about this?

It is because, according to my experience, placement matches have a very little influence on your SR. I could tell you more certainly about it if Blizzard would disclose how the SR is calculated exactly. But it seems to be an integral property of the rating system to keep the exact details hidden. I believe this is because it is so broken that by disclosing it, people would immediately discover how unfairly designed it is. I have put several thoughts about that already in other threads:

As you can see, there are also players who profit from the system and who will instantly go like: “Just get better,” lacking any objectivity, probably because they like wallowing in those convenient statements of the system about being better than other people.

What did you end last season at? Did you go up about 60-90 SR from that SR through the course of your placement matches? If so, the system worked correctly.