Placement matches aren't counting?

I’ve played about 6 placement matches, none of which seemed to have counted towards my total. It’s not off season either; this is really annoying since I have gotten some really good games. Feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

Just weed out the obvious, what information are you looking at to verify they aren’t counting?

Edit: Past the obvious stuff, you’ll likely have better luck in the bug report forums:

1 Like

When I started playing today, the numbers were at 5/10. After 6 placement matches later, they’re still stuck at 5/10. I’m getting this information via the menu where you click to queue for a match. The fraction hasn’t changed any; I’ll try my luck in the bugs forum ;(

Yeah, unfortunately, that sounds like it falls under the bug umbrella. I know people have had similar experiences in past seasons from lurking around, but I don’t know of a solution, personally.

I hope it gets fixed for you, soon. Best of luck.

2 Likes

The bug report forum is pretty fire and forget. You may have better luck in the technical support forums.

1 Like

The menu itselfs bugs out sometimes, as ive seen people have a rank with 9 games played. After ur next placement match, wait till the end and see what the record shows.

That’s the weird thing about it, I waited till the end and nothing showed up like usual where it shows placements. It’s almost like it registered competitive as quick play for that day, and I say that day because now it’s working fine. Weird…

If your profile was open the lot of us could dig around and see if we could figure this out for you.

I’ve seen the opposite happen before. Where a guy finished 12/10 placement matches because it counted above what he had done.

It was a GM who went to Bronze because of the glitch, but was still put into GM games.