Placed Top 500 Got Diamond rewards

So I placed Top 500 in Competitive deathmatch on console before the season ended and I maintained it till the servers shut down. When I opened the game today for the new season I saw it gave me DIAMOND REWARDS for competitive deathmatch. Which makes no sense because I stayed in top 500 for days before the new season and ended in top 500. Now I go to my career profile and it says I DID END IN TOP 500 BUT I DID NOT GET REWARDS FOR TOP 500, I got diamond rewards. I also placed Master in Role Queue/Open queue but didn’t get the master title. What is going on??

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 4). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

same here Hope they fix this. I mainly got top 500 for the gold gun points and now I only get diamond reward

1 Like

I also finished top 500 deathmatch but didn’t get my title for it :frowning: I’m even on the leaderboard

1 Like