Place your nerf predictions down below

We’ll have to see ! But hey if it gives an advantage, everyone should have the option of turning them on anyways

1 Like

hoping sombra gets nerfed

I was messing around on the PTR and it just said [GrizzB (Doomfist)] (Rocket Punch). So it does inform you of ability usage. No need to decipher grunts anymore!

I highly doubt it, but we shall see.

Enemy doomfist, or your own/allies?

As much as I would like Sombra to be dragged through the mud we can only really hope for a mild re tune at the most.

Im expecting minor Ana nerfs soon.

I think Ana will be getting a small nerf , McCree Widow or Hanzo might be getting minor nerfs as well

I don’t have friends on Overwatch right now so I can’t check for enemies but it will be interesting to find out.

name one.

76 revert
Mercy reverts

there’s two

Sombra:

• cooldown for re-initiating a hack or hack duration
  • perhaps a longer cast time for her ult

No nerfs

1 Like

Oh, neat! Thank you!

?

Hack cooldown when cancelled/interrupted increased to 4.

1 Like

MAYBE, increasing McCree’s fire return from 0.42 to 0.45 OR slowing his reload slightly OR reducing his ult charge to counteract the increased damage output.
Sombra: Adding a short period where after translocating, EMP cannot be activated.
Just for the salty Mercy players: Everything!

1 Like

What if the Boop! Fills the whole monitor? Feels like being hacked

I bet they will nerf D.Va again. They already nerfed her multiple times in a row already. I wouldn’t be surprised if they rid DM altogether. :neutral_face:

This is kind of interesting.

I don’t think his ult charge really matters as even now I still don’t use it half the time.

I’m loving his new RoF as I think now he finally feels like how he should with how fragile he is. It could just be a subjective thing being on the receiving end, but if ultimately he still doesn’t get picked that much it may not really matter.